Cairns Aquarium by Twilight Tour: Ancient Oceans Exhibit
Enjoy exclusive after-hours access to Cairns Aquarium with a VIP guided tour and a 3-course meal at Dundee's Restaurant!
- Head out to Australia's Cairns Aquarium by Twilight for a fun day gazing at life underwater.
- The Aquarium's latest exhibition, Ancient Oceans is both educational and exciting!
- A 2-hour guided tour through the exhibit will answer all your burning questions.
- Find out about the unique living creatures that live in the Wet tropics of Queensland.
- Prehistoric ancestors of rainforest species and reefs feature in your lesson on evolution.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a new addition on Dundee's Restaurant's menu: The Jurassic Platter!
- Exclusive after-hours entry into Cairns Aquarium
- Ecologist guided tour
- Jurassic Platter (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy the all-new Cairn's Aquarium by Twilight exhibition, Ancient Oceans! With an in-depth understanding of life on earth from Millenium ago, this exhibit not only educates, but it also stuns! Look out for the unique living species that exist in the Wet Tropics today, many of which are so rare, you won't find them anywhere else on the planet. The prehistoric ancestors of coral reefs and rainforest creatures will feature in your lesson, along with the evolutionary changes from 500 million years ago. After your guided tour, stroll through the Oceanarium and bask in its enormous, sparkling glory.
The Jurassic Platter (Optional)
For a culinary delight afterward, upgrade your ticket to include the Jurassic Platter to your experience. At the famous Dundee's Restaurant, you'll settle down for the meal of your life- including a whole lobster, a whopping 1.2-kilo dinosaur rib steak, and delicious sides, you'll be leaving feeling super satisfied!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Ancient Oceans
- Ancient Oceans + Jurassic Platter
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is wheelchair, stroller & pram accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Infant meals can be purchased directly at Dundee's on the day of your experience.
- 3:45 PM: Arrive at Cairns Aquarium – Time to choose your drink, main, and dessert
- 4:00 PM: Ecologist-guided twilight tour
- 5:30 PM: Drink and canapes served in the Oceanarium
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Dinner and dessert at Dundee's Restaurant (if chosen as an option)
- Only on Sundays.
- From 3:45 PM - 7:30 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium.
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton.
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.