Jazz & Blues Tour
- Your 3-4 hour tour provides transportation and entry fees for 2-3 live music venues
- You can, if you'd like, get out of the vehicle with your guide at several stops including, but not limited to Millennium Park, University of Chicago, Museum Campus, and more!
- You'll make a few quintessential stops perfect for City skyline gazing
- Your tour guide will cover history, architecture and culture, and tell stories to make Chicago's rich history come alive
- The tour itinerary is completely customized based on the requested tour departure date and time
- Entry to pre-determined live music venues
- Pick-up & drop-off
- Food & beverages
Allow the blues capital of the world to charm your evening through a music tour. Travel back in time and experience life through the eyes of jazz and blues greats of yesteryear. History, music, culture, and beautiful city views await you.
Your booking confirmation and tour details will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your phone at pick-up point.
You must be 21+ and carry ID as music venues require them for entry
Please call us for more tour schedule options