Entry Tickets to Burj Khalifa At the Top: Level 124 & 125 with Soft Drink or Snack
Experience stunning panoramic views of the Dubai skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa. Follow that up with a complimentary soft drink or a light snack in the newly revamped café on the ground floor.
- Hop on board the fastest elevator and head straight up to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa for a spectacular view.
- At the observation terrace on the 124th floor, you can watch the world below you through an avant-garde, high-powered, telescope.
- Head to the 125th floor to walk on the glass floor as you take in the Arabic mashrabiya around you and enjoy 360-degree views from a height of 456 meters.
- At a vantage point of 452 meters above the ground, the floor-to-ceiling glass walls will help you see the very best of Dubai.
- Enjoy picturesque views of Dubai, the ocean, the desert, and the city itself from an open terrace.
- Head to the newly renovated Cafe on the ground floor for a complimentary soft drink or a light snack.
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary soft drink or a light snack (to be picked up from the counter)
- Use of viewing telescopes
- Free WiFi at the attraction
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world and combine your experience with a complimentary soft drink or a light snack. Your tickets give you access to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, along with the above-mentioned delicacies at The Cafe, which is located on the ground level of the Burj Khalifa.
Zip to the 124th & 125th floor in the world's fastest elevator. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters!
Step out onto an open-air terrace on Level 124 to take in the unparalleled vistas. Go to Level 125, a tribute to Arab arts and culture elegantly designed with the Masharbiya motif. Head to The Cafe on the ground level, where the ambiance is perfect for an unforgettable culinary experience.
The special treats you will experience are prepared by Executive Chef Jerome Lagarde, who with his 20 years’ experience in acclaimed Michelin-starred restaurants assures an experience every bit as memorable as the view.
know before you go
know before you go
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes in the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Burj Khalifa Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Time)
Mon - Sun: 8:30am - 3:30pm and 6:30pm - 11pm
Mon - Sun: 9am - 8:30pm
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Please arrive 30 mins early to avoid last-minute hassle at the ticket line.
- You will receive your mobile ticket in your email instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the will-call ticket counter.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level.
- Show your tickets at the will-call ticket counter at the At the Top entrance on the Lower Ground Level of Dubai Mall. Your PDF tickets will be exchanged for entry tickets at the counter.
- The redemption point is on the same level as Dubai Fountain. Get accurate directions by asking at the Dubai Mall Service Desks.
- Address: Financial Center Street, Along Sheikh Zayed Road, Next to Burj Khalifa - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The nearest metro stop is Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, an 8-min walk to the mall.
- The MRed will get you there.
- The nearest bus stop is Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1, 9 mins away from the mall.
- Buses #30, D03, D03A, and F13 will get you there.