Inside Burj Al Arab Tour
Experience Emirati hospitality at its finest on this Inside Burj Al Arab Tour. Learn about its conception and capture iconic moments against royal backdrops.
- Discover the ‘home of luxury’ with a 90-minute tour, accompanied by a dedicated butler.
- Enter the glided doors of the Royal Suite and relive the rich history of Burj Al Arab through a one-of-a-kind immersive experience.
- Capture iconic moments at countless opportunities inside and outside, with phenomenal backdrops.
- Learn about the history of this 7-star hotel and never-seen-before design elements, from chosen patterns to the first-ever drawn sketch.
- Explore the Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique and take a piece of this luxurious experience home with you.
- Exclusive access to the 25th floor and Inside Burj Al Arab areas
- Audio guide
- Outside food and beverages
- Flash photography or professional cameras
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
If you have been curious to know what’s inside the most expensive 7-star hotel in Dubai, this Inside Burj Al Arab tour is what you need! Move inside the majestic atrium and colorful lobby and feel the warmth of Emirati hospitality. With His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, architect Tom Wright, and interior designer Khuan Chew at the helm, this tour allows one to discover never-before-seen design elements, from chosen patterns and colors to the very first-hand-drawn sketch. If you’re attending the tour with your kids, don’t fret! A Kids Club is available to book as an add-on, for youngsters from the age of 2. Don’t worry, your kids will be in safe and professional hands.
You will have countless opportunities to capture your very own iconic moments and Inside Burj Al Arab provides you with the ultimate backdrops. As you discover the original ‘home of luxury’, you will enter the glided doors of the Royal Suite and relive this hotel’s rich history. Don’t forget to stop by the Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique and see a range of curated and custom-branded souvenirs, products, merchandise, and more! Ensure you take a piece of your experience home with you.
know before you go
know before you go
- Group size is restricted to a maximum of 12 guests with respect to social distancing.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory throughout the duration of the tour.
- A Kids Club facility is available for children from the age of 2, with professional carers and childcare facilities.
- Dress Code: Burj Al Arab is the original home of luxury, so dress to impress! Smart/casual attire is permitted. Tailored shorts and beach wear aren’t permitted.
- Daily: 10:30am to 9pm
- The duration of the tour is 1.5 hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Group size is restricted to a maximum of 12 guests
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Address: Inside Burj Al Arab, Ticket Lounge - Jumeirah St - Umm Suqeim - Umm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Landmark: Olabi Jewellery (Jumeirah Beach Hotel).
- The closest bus stop is Jumeirah Beach Road. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #8 #81 #X28 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Equiti Metro Station 1.
- Board metros #MRed to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.