Budapest: Parliament Tour + Dinner Cruise & Live Music with Optional Hotel Pick-Up
Visit the 116-year-old Hungarian Parliament Building that is known for housing the Holy Crown and the Hungarian coronation jewels! Later, set sail on a laid-back dinner cruise along the Danube, while enjoying live music onboard.
- Visit one of the most stunning government buildings in the world, the Hungarian Parliament Building
- Follow your expert guide through its grand halls and learn many fascinating stories about the building
- Inside one of the large halls, you will be able to see the Holy Crown and the Hungarian coronation jewels
- In the evening, step aboard a relaxing cruise along the Danube and admire the city in its lit-up state
- Tap your feet to the live music onboard and feast on a delicious dinner buffet
- Choose the option with the hotel pick-up to make your experience hassle-free
- Hotel pick-up (optional)
- Entry to the Parliament
- Expert guide
- Ticket to the cruise
- Live music (cruise)
- Additional gratuities
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
An imposing structure that rests on the edge of the River Danube, the Hungarian Parliament Building is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, with more than 100 years of history behind it! Today it continues as the seat of the National Assembly and still holds debates between the Prime Minister and his Cabinet.
With an expert guide by your side, explore the beautiful halls of this Neo-Gothic structure. One of the large halls contains the most sacred relics of Hungarian history, the Hungarian Crown and the coronation jewels. Learn about their significance in Hungarian history before you end your tour.
Make your way to the meeting point at Danube Palace by 6:30 PM to begin your dinner cruise. Admire the city under a whole new light as you drift past its most dazzling landmarks, all while enjoying the live music onboard!
know before you go
- In case you haven’t chosen the option of hotel transfers, make sure to arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled tour
- If there is no more place for your requested schedule (as the places are limited for visiting), you will be offered the next closest time. If that is not suitable for you and we do not receive any feedback from you within 24h before the tour, we will not be able to refund your money
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited
- The tour may get canceled due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- For security reasons, you will not be allowed to remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
Students aged less than 24yrs, and all EU citizens aged above 25yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience has the following options:
- Budapest Parliament Tour + Dinner Cruise & Live Music: Without Hotel Pick-Up
- Budapest Parliament Tour + Dinner Cruise & Live Music: With Hotel Pick-Up
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your mobile voucher for the exact details about your meeting point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout