Pizza & Beer Budapest Cruise
Witness some of Budapest’s celebrated architectural masterpieces on this fine cruise on the beautiful Danube River. There are many bridges that connect the two halves of the city along the river. Enjoy all the fantastic sights that line either bank of the river.
- Enjoy a 75-minute cruise as you enjoy delicious pizzas and beer (dependent on the variant).
- Sight marvelous buildings like the Citadel and Buda Castle.
- Book the street food dinner variant and get unlimited beer and soft drinks.
- You will have access to free Wi-Fi on board.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The city of Budapest has captured the imagination of artists, musicians and poets alike. Over the centuries, the city has produced invaluable works of art and music. The immortal music composed by legends like Franz Liszt and János Bartók have contributed immensely to both classical European music and folk songs.
The Hungarian Parliament Building, which sits magnificently beside the Danube, is the base for the National Assembly of Hungary and also an immensely popular tourist destination. It is the tallest building in Hungary. The Buda Castle, generally known as the Royal Castle, is another amazing landmark you will be able to spot on this cruise. The castle has both medieval and Baroque elements. A monument that evolved with the city, the Buda Castle is the pride of Hungary.
Budapest is filled with some of the most gorgeous architectural works in Europe, the vast majority of which are situated along the Danube River. If you are simply looking for a short and pleasant cruise on the river without food or drinks, you can choose the ‘cruise only’ variant. If, however, you wish to enjoy pizzas from an extensive menu, the ‘pizza and beer’ variant would be ideal for you. You can also choose to order a shot (Jack Daniels, Finlandia, Bacardi, Jägermeister) instead of a pizza. Soft drinks like Coca Cola and Fanta are also available on board. This sightseeing cruise is best experienced with the irresistible street food. Since it is suitable for all ages, this is the perfect way to spend a couple of hours with your family if you are touring Budapest.
- Ham & Corn Pizza (tomato sauce, ham, sweet corn, cheese, mushroom)
- Hawaii Pizza (tomato sauce, pineapple, ham, cheese)
- Hungarian Pizza (tomato sauce, spicy sausage, red onion, cheese)
- Margarita Pizza (tomato sauce, cheese)
- Salami Pizza (tomato sauce, salami, cheese)
- Choose between a pizza or a shot of alcohol
- Get an unlimited supply of drinks with the 'food and drinks' option
- 26-centimeters pizza with toppings of your choice
- Free Wi-fi onboard
- Complementary pick-up and drop-off services
Know Before You Go
Sightseeing only: A short 75-minute cruise
Pizza & Beer Cruise: Sightseeing + Beer and Pizza
You can board at any time of the day between 11:00 AM and 9:00 PM. The slots available for departure are - 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
The tour is available on all days of the week and lasts for 75 minutes.
Italian, Hungarian, English, Polish, German, Turkish, Israeli, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
How to Get There
By Metro: Get onto train 5, 7, 110, 112, or 178, and get off at the Ferenciek tere M station. A simple 5 minute walk from there will take you to the meeting point for the cruise.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.