2 Hour Golden Horn and Bosphorus Boat Tour
- Skip the city traffic and enjoy a laid-back 2-hour boat ride to see the best of Istanbul’s attractions
- Cruise along the 32-kilometer stretch of the Bosphorus Strait that separates Europe and Asia
- Take Insta-worthy photographs at the Golden Horn and the legendary Bosphorus Bridge
- See the Dolmabahce Palace, Rumeli Fortress and Topkapi Palace
- Get historical insights about the sights you see with the help of the expert guide onboard
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Tickets to the 120-minute boat tour
- Audio guide (English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic & Chinese)
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Why You Should Get On Board
A relaxing 2-hour cruise along the Bosphorus is the perfect way to take in Istanbul’s many magnificent palaces, castles, mosques and bridges, all while beating the city traffic! Start off by meeting your expert English-speaking guide at the Hagia Sophia and walking down to the pier to begin your tour. Float along the Bosphorous waterway and get superb views of the city including the Dolmabahce Palace, the Topkapi Palace, and the stunning 15th-century Rumeli Fortress. Take photographs at the Golden Horn, the freshwater estuary that separates the old and new parts of the city. Your guide will tell you interesting tidbits about the history and culture of Istanbul as you pass by these sights.
Know Before You Go
- Your Grand Boat Line guide will be waiting for you at the news kiosk across the exit of the Hagia Sophia
- Don't forget to carry your camera
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your Grand Boat Line tour guide at the news kiosk, across the exit of Hagia Sophia.
- Together you will walk down the pier, which is about 7 minutes away.
- Please note that this is a no-traffic area and you can not come by taxi here.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest tram stop is Sultanahmet, which is a 3-minute walk to the Grand Boat Line news kiosk.
- Tram #L1 will get you here.
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during the purchase.