Borghese Gallery and Gardens Half Day Tour with Hotel Pickup
Enjoy comfortable transport to the Borghese Gallery and discover one of Rome’s most exquisite art collections with exclusive skip-the-line entry. Led by an expert guide, view famous works from artists like Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini, and many more. Afterward, stroll around the beautiful gardens surrounding Villa Borghese. Top off your experience with stunning views from Pincian Hill.
- Explore the Borghese Gallery in a small group of fifteen or fewer people, with convenient transport.
- Witness works of art that are considered as the pinnacles of human creativity and artistic mastery.
- Find profound meaning in the paintings created by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Titian and the statues by Bernini and Canova.
- Take a stroll in the Villa Borghese, a lush green garden that is sure to leave you in a state of pure bliss.
- Experience the most spectacular view of Rome from the Pincio Terrace.
- A visit to the world famous Borghese Gallery.
- You can choose to be guided in either English or German by your expert guide
- Optional hotel pick up is available for selected hotels located in central Rome
- A majestic view of the city of Rome
- Hotel drop-off
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Borghese Gallery in Rome is known for its exquisite collection of art; sculptures and paintings that were collected in the 17th century by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. It has magnificent sculptures such as David by Bernini and paintings such as The Deposition by Raphael.
A landscape garden in Rome, the Villa Borghese has several buildings and attractions within it. It is also one of the largest parks, which is open to the public, in Rome. The gardens were planned for the Villa Borghese Pinciana by the famous Flaminio Ponzio, one of the most brilliant architects of the Renaissance. The overall state of this breathtaking garden has remained untouched since the beginning of the 19th century.
When you step inside the Borghese Gallery, you will be met with unparalleled beauty. Since you will be in a small group, you will have the chance to explore the Borghese Gallery at your own pace. Take your time and savour every nook and cranny of this exquisite sanctorium of human creativity.
When you are done exploring the museum, you can take a mesmerising stroll through the Borghese Gardens. It is at the heart of Rome and is a place that is adored by all. The tour will conclude with an awe-inspiring view from the top of the Pincio Terrace.
know before you go
There are two ticket variants available in particular tour.
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Half-Day Tour with Pickup
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Half-Day Tour without Pickup
The duration of the tour is three hours and it is available from Tuesday to Sunday between 9.00 AM and 12.00 PM.
Please note that the guided tour is available in both English and German (bilingual) on Saturdays.
Also, note that the tour does not run on the first Sunday of the month.
English and German
Wheelchair access is available.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will get an email confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point or at the time of pick up.
If you have booked the tour with the no-pick-up option, please assemble at Piazzale del Museo Borghese, near the entrance to the museum at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
How to get there
You can take the Metro Line A towards direction 'Battistini’ at the 'Termini’ station. Deboard at the 'Flaminio- Piazza del Popolo’ stop. From there, the Villa Borghese is a 3-minute walk. Reach the homonymous gallery which is located inside the park.
The ticket is only valid for the scheduled date and time.