Wimbledon Park Bonfire & Fireworks Display
Watch the biggest and boldest fireworks show of the year unfold from Wimbledon Park. See the dazzling display with your family and friends on Bonfire Night this November!
- See the stunning light show on Bonfire Night at Wimbledon Park and get in the festive mood!
- Thrill at the fabulous musical fireworks shows and new fire and light acts - Flameoz and Halo
- Grab some refreshments at the funfair and bar, or stop by the street food village to sample their tantalizing wares
What to Expect
The always popular Wimbledon and Morden Park Bonfire Night fireworks shows just got bigger and better. You can now see two stunning musical firework displays, a funfair, a street food village and more at each venue! It's time to knock things up a notch and experience the best of London's many fireworks displays at the Wimbledon and Morden Parks. This year, as a commitment to climate change efforts, the bonfire will be replaced by fire and light shows, performed by Flameoz and Halo, a pulse-pumping warm up to the main display. If you feel nippish, you can always stop by the street food village and sample the mouth-watering selection of food and drink including Cross Town Donuts, Chit Chat Chai, Melter Meatballs, The Dough Shack, Quack N Mac and more. So come, be dazzled by the beautiful fireworks displays at the Morden and Wimbledon Parks!
- Ticket to Wimbledon Park Bonfire Night fireworks show
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Please remember that the Fireworks Festival is taking place in November, so come prepared for the unpredictable British weather. We recommend you bring warm and waterproof clothing and sensible footwear.
Timings and Availability
The fireworks show will take place at Wimbledon Park on 5th November.
The itinerary for the night's events are as follows:
- 5.15 PM - Gates and funfair open
- 6.30 PM - Fire and light acts - Flameoz and Halo
- 6.45 PM- First fireworks show, musical theme, The Greatest Showman (more suitable for young children)
- 8.15 PM - Fire and light acts - Flameoz and Halo
- 8.30 PM - Second fireworks show, musical theme, 'Outer Space' (In celebration of the 50 year anniversary of the moon landings)
- 10.00 PM - Funfair closes
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 5-15 years and enjoy reduced prices. Children aged 4 years and below can enter for free. Please select the appropriate option during checkout and carry a valid photo ID.
Strict Cancelation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Wimbledon Park Bonfire & Fireworks Display mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the meeting point to gain entry.
Wimbledon Park, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AB, United Kingdom
You can catch the Tube to Wimbledon Park station. The park is just a short walk from here