The Yellow Boats: 75 Minutes Atlantis Boat Tour
Cruise through the exquisite canals that criss-cross the Dubai Marina district and witness some of the city’s greatest engineering feats. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Dubai and enjoy its amazing sights from as you journey through the Marina district.
- Witness the Dubai skyline just as the sun sets on the City of Gold.
- You will be shown some of Dubai’s other superb landmarks on this guided cruise.
- Cruise through Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline
- Get up close & personal with the Atlantis and the Palm Jumeirah
- Cruise around the Palm Island where you will catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas inside the palm
- 75-minute guided boat tour
- Live tour guide
- Bottled water
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Photo opportunities
- Hotel transfers, pick-ups or drop-offs
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cruise through Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence
There is barely any reason to forgo a cruise that takes you past some of Dubai’s most iconic sights. The Dubai Marina is an artificial canal district inspired by the Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver, Canada. Developers used water from the Persian Gulf to create the waterfront. You will come across some of Dubai’s most popular buildings in the Dubai Marina area. You will see the Marina come to life in all its glory with its lights and late-evening activities. Immerse yourself in the urban lifestyle of another wildly ambitious Dubai project. The Twisted Tower is sure to amaze you with its fascinating structural complexity. The Princess Tower is one of the other massive towers in the area that is designated as a ‘residential-only’ building. Many other fabulous skyscrapers like the Address Hotel, Al Fattan Towers, and the Jumeirah Beach Residence accentuate this splendid cruise.
Get up close & personal with the Atlantis and
Once you pass the Ain Dubai, the city's new development project on the Bluewater Islands off the coast of Jumeirah beach, consisting of two hotels and a staggeringly large ferris wheel, your cruise takes you on a journey through this man-made wonder that has captured the imagination of millions! The Palm Jumeirah is home to the richest of the rich and is home to the grand Atlantis Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in the world and breathtaking to see from the water. Your cruise will include a short photo-stop here.
Once you cruise around the Palm Islands and see all the wonders it holds, you'll make your way back to the departure point, having experienced Dubai in a truly unique way.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 2:30pm & 4pm.
Children aged 4 and under are not allowed on this tour.
Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, Bluewaters & JBR.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the commencement of the trip.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Board your cruise at Dubai Marina Walk.
- Address: Dubai Marina Walk, Opposite Spinneys Supermarket،, Dubai.
Landmark: Near Marina Heights Tower.
- The closest bus stop is Mina Al Siyahi, Le Meridien Hotel 2. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #8 #84 #N55 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Sobha Realty Metro Station. It is a quick 17-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros #MRed to get you there.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
- Pregnant women & Infants below 15 kg are not allowed on the boat due to safety reasons
- Infants above 15 kg will be charged