Glide above the scenic beaches and witness some of the most iconic sights of Dubai from your unique vantage point. This is certain to be one of the most memorable and adventurous experiences you will have in the city.
- Rise up to a height of about 150 meters on this marvelous parasailing excursion.
- See some of Dubai’s most famous structures and beaches from a whole new reference point.
- This parasailing tour is completely safe and does not require any prior experience. Your instructor will brief you about the rules and regulations to follow.
- Professional English-speaking instructors.
- Parasailing equipment, including life jackets.
- Speedboat ride to launch point.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Although Dubai offers some of the most diverse and exciting adventure activities and sightseeing tours, few can match the adrenaline-rush and euphoria of parasailing high above the picturesque beaches and iconic localities and buildings.
Your adventure will begin on a custom-built speedboat that is designed specifically for the purpose of parasailing. Enjoy sweeping sights of the coastline as the boat takes you to an ideal launch point off the beach. Your instructor will give you a quick overview of all the safety measures before setting up your parasail.
The boat will speed up and result in the tow rope stretching to the point of inflating your chute. Before long, you will be soaring 150 meters above the water. Sit back in your parasailing equipment and glide smoothly through the air.
Savor the feeling of weightlessness as you witness many of Dubai’s most breathtaking sights from a rare vantage point. You will land back on the boat in a sitting position after an exhilarating 7-minute parasailing adventure. Remaining dry or taking a dip in the cool waters is completely up to you on this tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour starts daily at 10 AM.
- There are slots available every hour between 10 AM and 6 PM.
The single and double parasailing experiences both last about 15 minutes.
- Up to 2 passengers can parasail together with a maximum weight of 120 kgs.
- Passengers must be at least 12 years old. If they are minors, they must have written approval from their guardians permitting them to partake in this activity.
- Participants must know how to swim.
Your Parasailing Dubai voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone, with valid photo ID at the meeting point. Ensure you carry a copy of your Emirates ID or your passport.
Ticket Redemption Point
Water Adventure, Dubai (Jumeirah Beach Resident Jbr).
Take bus 8, 84, or N55. Get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2 bus station. The meeting point is a 7-minute walk from here.
Take tram 11 and get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram station. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from here.
Take waterbus BM1 and get off at the Marina Promenade Waterbus Station. The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.