The most popular Bangkok activities rank right up there among the best in the world. The likes of the Grand Palace, the floating markets, the Wat Pho are quite popular in the tourist fraternity. Finding a place that would keep the kids occupied, though, is always tricky, no matter where you go. The Thai capital, however, has a great place in Dream World Bangkok to solve this conundrum. Dream World Bangkok is a premier amusement and adventure destination for kids and adults alike. This park is Bangkok’s answer to Disneyland and is rightfully called “The World of Happiness”.
With multiple rides and attractions, Dream World can easily keep your child occupied for a day or two. Additionally, if you fancy it, Dream World also has a few thrilling rides that might pique the interest of your fun side. It is also located merely an hour or so away from the city. If you are in Bangkok with the kids, you must head to Dream World. Before heading there, here's our quick guide to all that you must know - ticket prices, insider tips, best time to visit Dream World Bangkok and a lot more information that you'll find handy.
Is Dream World Bangkok Worth A Visit?
- Given how most amusement parks would cost you a small fortune anywhere in the world, Dream World is a breath of fresh air. Not only is the entry charge reasonable, but you will also be able to opt for combo deals via Headout to obtain the best value.
- It is nearly impossible to find a place that provides kids and adults a balance of entertainment and fun. Dream World, however, has small rides and simple activities for kids and families, as well as the challenging ones to keep the adults engaged.
- Bangkok experiences a tropical climate through the year and can get especially simmering during summer. The water activities at Dream World Bangkok can come to your rescue if you are in the city at this time. They are fun, refreshing and all you need on a hot summery day.
- One of the most popular attractions of the Dream World is the Snow Town. It is an exclusive cold attraction that is complete with snow, snowmen, polar bears, and sleighs. Done your jackets and boots and join the icy fun in the heart of sizzling Bangkok.
- Social media appeal is now a major measuring scale of the quality of a destination. Dream World has quite a few well-groomed sculpted spaces that are ideal for clicking some envious photographs with friends and family.
Dream World Bangkok Tickets
Dream World Bangkok tickets are economically priced and a true value for money. Here are our top picks for the best priced Dream World Bangkok tickets. We strongly recommend buying your tickets online as the on-site ticket queues could take anywhere between 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Dream World + Buffet Lunch with Round Trip Transfers
The land of Dream Garden, Adventure Land, and Snow Town, Dream World has a unique plethora of rides and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Enjoy transfers to and from Bangkok and wind down with a delicious lunch, to make your Dream World experience even better!
Best Rides At Dream World Bangkok
Here's all that you should aim at completeing over 6-7 hours at Dream World Bangkok.
1. Cable Car
The best way to begin your day at the Dream World is to take a cable car ride from one end of the park to the other. The entire area of the well-planned property can be seen from this ride and it is the perfect ride for the entire family.
2. Sky Coaster
Imagine being on a roller coaster, only this time, you don't have the security of being inside a car with a comfortable seat. This bottomless ride is one for the adults to enjoy. Do not go for this one if the sight of it scares you.
Tornado is the type of ride that you may have been seeing for the past few years cropping up across amusement parks around the globe. It has a donut-like seating arrangement attached to a long lever that swings you higher and higher in the air. If you are thrill-seeking, you have arrived at your destination.
4. Grand Canyon
Most children’s amusement parks would try to sell you a water ride which has barely some water and doesn’t even get you wet. Not this one. Grand Canyon seats you on circular pods and lets you crash through a bumpy canal. Best ride for a hot Bangkok day.
5. Dream Garden
Dream Garden is a place to relax after a day of walking through the park. The place is landscaped in an aesthetically soothing manner and it surrounds the lake, resulting in a steady breeze during the day. You could also get something to eat as you unwind at the Dream Garden.
Best Time To Visit Dream World Bangkok
If you are looking for the best time of the year in terms of weather, late December to early March is your window. While it is still hot, its less likely to hamper your overall experience.
If your priority is to visit Bangkok when it is relatively empty, you are going to have a tough time. Bangkok is never free of tourists. But you may try your luck during a very brief period between late November and early December.
Popular Dream World Bangkok Tickets
Know Before You Go To Dream World Bangkok
Dream World Bangkok Timings
Monday to Friday 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10 AM to 7 PM
Restaurants Inside Dream World Bangkok
- KFC is the most popular eatery in the park. This chain outlet offers a mix of American and local snacks menu.
- Yam Yam offers pan-Asian cuisine that is cooked right in front of you.
- Food Station is the park food court with a number of pop-ups offering a selection of global cuisine to choose from.
Facilities Available Inside Dream World Bangkok
- Information Center
- Lost & Found
- First Aid Station
- Restroom for Differently Abled
- Shuttle Service
- Prayer Room
- Assembly Point
How To Get To Dream World Bangkok
Get the link to the map here.
Bangkok To Dream World By Car
It takes about 40 to 45 minutes depending on the traffic to get to Dream World by car or taxi. You can take Route 31 and Pathum Thani.
Bangkok To Dream World By Bus
Dream World is connected to Bangkok via a number of buses. You could take bus number 188, 59, 212, and 340 to reach Dream World.
Bangkok To Dream World By Train
Not many trains travel from Bangkok to Dream World. Trains number 342 and 318 will drop you close to the Dream World, from where you can take a short stroll to the park.
Coach Transfers from Bangkok to Dream World
Headout has packaged Dream World Tours that include round trip transfers for Dream World Bangkok. This is the most convenient and economic way of traveling to and from Dream World Bangkok.
Siam Park City versus Dream World Bangkok
Siam Park City
Dream World Bangkok
|About|| Siam Park City is a popular amusement park near Bangkok. It is located in the Khan Na Yao District. A large number of visitors include this adventure waterpark in their Bangkok itinerary. |
| Located in the Thanyaburi District of Thailand, Dream World Bangkok is one of the most popular parks in the area. The rides and attractions of Dream World mainly cater to children. |
Big Double Shock, Log Flume, Ranger
Snow Town, Grand Canyon, Sky Coaster
Adults & Kids
Mostly Kids below 15
|Distance from Bangkok|
Daily 10 AM to 6 PM
Monday to Friday 10 AM to 5 PM; 10 AM to 7 PM on Holidays and Weekends
203 Suan Siam Rd, Khwaeng Khan Na Yao, Khet Khan Na Yao, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10230, Thailand
62 Tambon Bang Yitho, Amphoe Thanyaburi, Chang Wat Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand
Siam Park City is closer to Bangkok and has a wider range of attractions that cater to adult visitors, but if you are in Bangkok with kids, Dream World is the obvious choice for you. The added advantage of having a round trip transfer and buffet lunch inclusive combo tickets to the Dream World is also unbeatable.
Insider Tips Your Dream World Visit
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and breezy clothing as you will be out walking for long periods of time.
- Carry and apply sufficient sunscreen to avoid getting sunburnt on a typical Bangkok day.
- Begin your trip by taking a cable car ride to the back end of the park and begin your exploration from there as it may not be as crowded as the other side of it.
- Reach the park as early in the day as possible if you want to explore the area at your own pace.
- Witness The Colors of the World parade if you happen to be in the park during the weekends.
- See action sequences from movies unfold right before your eyes with the Hollywood Action Show held on weekdays at 2:30 PM and weekends at 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM, and 4:30 PM.
- If you're interesting in go-karting you will have to pay additional 180 baht at the ride counter.
Popular Dream World Bangkok Tickets
Dream World Bangkok Reviews
This amusement park is good for the families with kids of all ages. The are very scary roller coasters and just relaxing trains about the territory of the park, cable cars and water splash. Everyone will find anything for himself there.
Kitty_Chek, Tripadvisor 2019
This place is good for tourist as it is not crowded for weekdays as I’m not too sure about weekends. Bring your own water and snacks. But if you don’t want to you wouldn’t have to cause the food there is cheap , the price is same as outside of the theme park. There is carnival as well where you can win big plushies. This place is not only for kids like others said, it is good for adults too. Their rides are awesome! Do not forget to bring umbrella’s and sun cream.
FuzzyAzeem, Tripadvisor 2019