Kuranda Wildlife Experience Package - 3 in 1 Combo
Visit three of Kuranda's top wildlife attractions in one day with this combo pass. See over 400 dazzling birds across over 60 species at Birdworld, meet Australia's wildest creatures at the Kuranda Koala Gardens, and experience the fluttering of 1,500 butterflies at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary!
- Check out this combo pass to 3 of Kuranda's top wildlife parks—great value at a great price
- Enjoy up-close encounters with native birds & 1,500 butterflies
- Cuddle with koalas, see kangaroos & wallabies at the Koala Gardens
- Stroll through lush gardens replicating the animals' environments
- Entry into Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Entry into Birdworld Kuranda
- Entry into the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Choose this combo package and get entry tickets to three exciting Kuranda wildlife attractions at the price of one. All three attractions (Koala Gardens, Birdworld Kuranda, and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary) are located within half an hour's drive of Cairns, and heading from one to the other is a breeze. Each attraction highlights a unique aspect of the wildlife kingdom, so you'll see all the cuddly creatures and creepy crawlies you could hope for!
Enter the tropical oasis that is the Koala Garden and take the bridge that passes over crocodiles, water dragons, and turtles. Hand-feed some of the resident kangaroos & wallabies, and say hello to smiling quokkas before meeting the adorable koalas. For an additional cost, you can even cuddle a koala with no set photo times. While you’re here, don’t miss the nocturnal wonders exhibition, and discover all the animals of the night: bilbies, potoroos, bettongs, bird of prey, and more.
At the adjoining Birdworld, there are over 60 species of free-flying birds. Check out endangered Australian cassowaries, beautiful macaws, and cockatoos as they lounge around in their lush aviary. Stroll through a re-created rainforest environment, the largest of its kind in Australia, in the company of more than 1,500 striking butterflies!
know before you go
- All 3 entries must be used on the same day of entry
- Your voucher needs to be redeemed at Kuranda Koala Gardens. Please present your voucher at Kuranda Koala Gardens and they will provide tickets for the 2 other attractions
Daily 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Infants aged 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption points is at Kuranda Koala Gardens
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Kuranda Koala Gardens
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- You can get to Kuranda via the Captain Cook Highway and Kennedy Highways. Drive yourself, hire a car or take a FREE Shuttle Bus from the Skyrail & Kuranda Railway Station every 15 minutes between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM daily
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout