Imperial Tour in Rome by Scooter/Segway 2 hours
Zip through Ancient Rome in 2 hours on an eco-friendly scooter or segway as you pass by famous sights like the Colosseum, Trajan’s Market, Piazza del Campidoglio, and many more.
- Travel through the historic sites of Rome and witness the bygone times.
- Avoid long and stressful walks, and at the same time preserve the antiquity of the city with environment-friendly scooters or segways.
- As you are led by tour guides, soak in the beautiful sights of the city such as Piazza dei Santi Apostoli, Trajan’s Market, Via Dei Fori Imperiali, and many more!
- This tour is available in both English and Italian audio guides for the comfort of choosing a preferred language.
- Choose from either a scooter tour or a segway tour to travel in the city.
- Guided tour
- Electric Scooter/Segway
- Helmet and under-helmet
- Introductory session
- Waterproof in case of rain
- Reflective straps
- Insurance for the use of the scooter
- Small luggage storage
- Entry tickets to attractions
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
‘Roam in Rome’ in the best way possible - on an environmental-friendly scooter. The tour starts at Piazza dei Santi Apostoli. From there, proceed to Colonna Traiana, a monument raised to celebrate the victory of Emperor Trajan. Next, you ride through Trajan’s Market, a large complex of buildings that served as the administrative offices of Emperor Trajan. While you ride past, impressed by the ruins of the ancient city, you arrive at the most scenic streets of Rome, Via Dei Fori Imperiali. As you admire the monumental remains of the forums of Caesar, Augustus, Nerva, and Trajan, you arrive at the world-famous Colosseum, the largest Roman amphitheater in the world.
Next on the stop is The Arch of Constantine, a triumphal arch at the foot of the Colosseum. From there, you reach Circus Maximus which is remembered as the site of games since the beginning of the city's history. You get an excellent view of the city from Aventine hill at the Orange tree garden also named Savello Park. As you head back towards your starting point, you also see the Mouth of Truth, the monumental square on top of the Campidoglio hill, created by Michelangelo called the Piazza del Campidoglio, and finally the Altar Of The Fatherland, built in honor of the King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele II.
know before you go
know before you go
- Tours start even in case of rain, with utmost safety.
- The tour might get slightly extended because of reasons beyond control.
- The minimum age of passengers allowed is 16. Infants are not allowed to accompany adults for safety reasons.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers and people with heart conditions.
Daily: 10am, 12:30pm, and 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 45 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host at We-Go Tour a Roma e Tickets.
- Address: Palazzo Colonna, P.za dei Santi Apostoli, 54, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Plebiscito. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 30,46,62,64 and more to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Venezia. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 8 to get you there.