Rent a handbrake or footbrake bike and explore Amsterdam at your own pace!
- Cycle along Amsterdam’s canals and enjoy views of bridges, merchant houses, and other sights.
- This is an economical and sustainable way to explore the main sights of the city.
- Choose to rent a handbrake or a footbrake bike, and select a duration of either 3 or 24 hours.
- Breathe in the fresh air and bike out of town into the countryside through lovely landscapes marked by flowers, farms, windmills, and lakes.
- Bike rental
- 2 locks
- Free map
- Rain poncho for when it rains
- Deposit which can be made with a copy of your credit card for up to 5 bikes, or with a passport and €50 cash per bike
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Leave all your worries behind; hop on a bike and cycle away to see Amsterdam. Not only is it a fun way to explore the city's lovely canals, parks, and public squares, but it is also super economical and sustainable. Plus, if you feel like you want to get away from the city for some fresh air, you can bike your way out of town into the countryside. Then, it's all landscapes marked by flowers, farms, cottages, castles, windmills, and lakes!
Use this ticket to rent a bike and cycle from one spot to the other. You can choose from a three-hour rental or a full-day rental, and select either a handbrake bike or a footbrake bike. Either way, you'll get to tour the canals, the artsy Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Red Light District, or through the breathtaking Vondelpark. All this, at your own pace!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Three-Hour Bike Rental - Footbrake Bike
- Three-Hour Bike Rental - Handbrake Bike
- Full-Day Bike Rental - Handbrake Bike
- Full-Day Bike Rental - Footbrake Bike
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Stop shaking hands or hugging when saying hello or greeting other people.
- Distance yourself at least 2 meters (6 feet) away from other people, especially those who might be unwell.
- 2 persons is the maximum amount of customers allowed in the shop.
- Wearing a face mask in the shop is mandatory.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, and discard the used tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Every bike is cleaned and disinfected before it is handed out.
The shop is open daily from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at MacBike Oosterdok.
- Address: Oosterdokskade 63A, 1011 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
When you are located in Amsterdam City Center (or East, West, and South)
Take a tram or the metro to the Central Station. When you are facing the station, it is on your right-hand side, at a distance of 5 minutes walk. The Oosterdokskade is a quay (water is on your right). When you see the Chinese Boat Restaurant, you have to go to the opposite, downstairs. The MacBike shop is located inside a bicycle parking garage. Go down the stairs and walk 20 meters. On your left, you will find the shop.
When you are located in Amsterdam North
Take the ferry to Amsterdam Central Station. When you are facing the station, you have to walk to the left, along the IJ-river. When you see the travel light on your right hand, you have to cross the street. Walk under the railway bridge and turn left just before the water (you are now on the Oosterdokskade). When you see the Chinese Boat Restaurant, you have to go to the opposite, downstairs. The MacBike shop is located inside a bicycle parking garage. Go down the stairs and walk 20 meters. On your left, you will find the shop.
Public transport to Oosterdok
- Tram: 2, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 24, 26.
- Metro: 51, 53, 54.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.