Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of Amsterdam - Small Group
Discover the best sights of Amsterdam like a true-blue Dutch - on one of the classic Yellow Bikes that are an integral part of the city’s identity.
- Enjoy pedaling along the flat, open streets of the bicycle-friendly city.
- Discover tales and history of the city with an expert bilingual guide.
- Enjoy the convenience of a small group guided tour.
- Pass by Amsterdam’s major attractions and historic sites, such as the Anne Frank house.
- Visit Amsterdam’s renowned neighborhoods, including the Jordan Quarter and the scandalously infamous Red Light District.
- Rest your legs for a while in the beautiful Vondelpark.
- Bike rental fees
- 2-hour guided tour - English and Dutch
- Free rain poncho available when it rains
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
There is no better way to explore the charming historic and cultural city than cruising along the quintessential Yellow Bikes. Named after their bright color, they are built for maximum visibility in traffic, safety and comfort. With a light and convenient rack at the front, you can easily bring along any personal items. Pro tip - keep your cameras handy, for there will be plenty of photo opportunities coming your way!
For two hours, you will pedal leisurely along the city’s open streets, the wonderfully elaborate maze of canals, and secluded courtyards. All the while, your expert bilingual guide will fill you in on the history and tales from the city’s glorious past. Keep an eye out for all the city’s major landmarks like the Westerkerk church, the Rembrandt House and the Rijksmuseum. Explore the bustling liveliness of the Jordan Quarter, and see for yourself the infamous Red Light District. See the Anne Frank House, the museum house where Anne Frank and her family once hid. Enjoy a short break at the picturesque Vondelpark, the largest city park in Amsterdam.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 1:30 PM
Duration - 2 hours
This tour requires that you know how to ride a bicycle, and is not suited for those who have any mobility impairments.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Yellow Bike office
- Address : Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The office is a 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Tram 24 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.