Amsterdam 2 Hours Guided Bike Tour
- Admire the world's most bikeable capital with a bicycle
- Put on your helmet and cycle along Amsterdam's long cycle paths
- Get insight into the many sights along the way from your expert bilingual guide
- See the Anne Franke House, Rembrandt House, Rijksmuseum and more
- Take a leisurely stroll through the Vondelpark and admire nature at its most beautiful
- Your bike is well equipped with lights, hand brakes, a bell and a handy front luggage rack
- When in Amsterdam, don't miss out on this typically Dutch activity
- 2-hour bike tour
- Expert bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Individual bikes
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund if you cancel this ticket up to 48 hours before departure
Jump on your bike, put on your helmet and get ready for one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world: Amsterdam! This bicycle tour is the perfect way to discover the most famous sights of the city. The sightseeing tour will be led by an expert bilingual guide (English and Spanish), who will be happy to answer all your questions about this vibrant city. See some of Amsterdam's most visited attractions, such as the Anne Frank House, the infamous Red Light District, the Westerkerk, the Rembrandt House, Museumplein and the Rijksmuseum. Give your calf muscles a break from all the cycling and take a refreshing stroll through the Vondelpark, a beautiful park full of greenery!
know before you go
1 March - 31 October 2020 (summer): Daily at 10:30
1 November - 28 February 2020 (winter): Daily at 13:30
This tour does not operate on Kings Day (27 April 2020).
Tickets with discount
Reduced ticket prices apply for children aged 4-13 (please bring valid ID with photo)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Present the voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID, to your guide.
- If you have purchased tickets at a reduced rate, please bring your valid photo ID for verification. Students must show their valid student ID
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Yellow Bike Office (Nieuwezijds Kolk 29).
- This office is very easy to find as it is opposite the 'Nieuwezijds Kolk' stop.
- The nearest bus stop is Nieuwezijds Kolk, opposite the ticket office
- Buses N82, N83 & N84 stop here
- Trams 2, 11, 12, 13 & 17 stop here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout