3-Hour Guided Bike Tour of Amsterdam
Live the authentic Dutch experience as you discover Amsterdam’s best attractions, sites and historic districts, riding on one of the city’s emblematic Yellow Bikes.
- Explore the historic and cultural city like a local.
- Cycle along Amsterdam’s flat, open streets on a comfortable bike.
- Get extensive insights on the history and local life through an expert bilingual guide.
- Discover the beautiful canals and hidden courtyards sprinkled throughout the city.
- Pass by major attractions including the Rijksmuseum and the Red Light District.
- Bike rental fees
- Lunch break
- 3 hour guided tour in English and Dutch
- Free rain poncho available when it rains
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
What better way is there to experience one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the world? Hop on a bright Yellow Bike built for comfort and safety, and don’t forget to place your camera in the light front rack. Full of historic sites, secret courtyards and beautiful canals, you will get plenty of photo opportunities on your Amsterdam bike tour.
As you pedal through the flat and open streets, your friendly guide will fill you in on all the interesting history, cultural facts and information on the local life of the vividly colorful city. You will explore some of the city’s most famous landmarks, districts and neighborhoods, including the Rijksmuseum, a national museum dedicated to arts and history, and the scandalously famous Red Light District.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 10 AM.
This tour requires that you know how to ride a bicycle, and is not suited for those who have any mobility impairments.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Yellow Bike office
- Address : Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The office is a 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Tram 24 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.