Museum of Illusions Barcelona
Escape the mid-day heat with a visit to Barcelona's cherished attraction, the Museum of Illusions!
- Visit one of Barcelona's fun and whacky must-visit attractions, the Museum of Illusions.
- Needless to say, this exhibition promises great tricks and illusions along with great visual treats!
- At the Museum of Illusions, you're not a mere passerby, you're an integral part of the artwork.
- Become the main subject of world-famous paintings by artists like Dali and Picasso.
- Breathe life into the 3D paintings through vivid photography.
- Entry into Museum of Illusions Barcelona
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
When in Barcelona, visit the Museum of Illusions, a fun-filled attraction that promises a fun brain exercise, along with great photo opportunities. Become the subject of world-famous paintings by Dali and Picasso, and pose against backdrops themed around local architectural feats and Star Wars! Ride the Titanic, attempt a zombie escape, and find yourself standing amid giant toys. At the Museum of Illusions, you're not just a passerby, you're a full-fledged participant. Watch as the 3D paintings come to life through our vivid and unusual photography, making it a part and parcel of this exhibition.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Redeem your ticket at the Museum of Illusions.
- Address: Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 17, 08001 Barcelona, Spain.
- By Subway: The nearest subway station is 'Liceu.' Catch the L3 to get here.
- By Bus: If you're going by bus, catch the #59, N9, N12, N15, or V13 to the 'La Rambla - Liceu' bus stop, located 2 minutes away from the museum.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.