Barcelona Gaudí: Park Guell & Casa Batllo Guided Tour
Embark upon a half-day tour of Barcelona’s finest Modernist works and dive into 2 of Antoni Gaudi’s finest architectural marvels, Park Güell and Casa Batlló! With an arranged dedicated bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish) and transportation from one attraction to the other, you’re all set for this remarkable tour!
- Sneak a peek at the astonishing Sagrada Familia from the outside as you make your way to the first destination on your itinerary, Park Güell
- Enjoy a guided visit to this quirky park as you explore all its nooks and crannies
- Head out to the renowned Passeig de Gràcia and take in the stunning sights of Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
- Walk into the renovated apartment of Casa Batlló and find out how it brought Gaudi’s remarkable work into the spotlight
- With a professional bilingual tour guide and dedicated transfers arranged, this experience could not be more convenient
When in Barcelona, one must tour its most significant Modernist works, inclusive of Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & Passeig de Gràcia! On this tour, you start with a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia’s surroundings, while learning about Gaudi’s striking architectural prowess. Take a short drive to Park Güell, a blast of Gaudi's imagination come-to-life in the form of a public park!
Positioned at an apt vantage point in Barcelona, this iconic park has quirky buildings, lush parks, and unique details that amuse even the most cynical visitor. Before long, it’s time for you to head over to Passeig de Gràcia, where you will be given a guided tour of Casa Milà La Pedrera’s exterior and the interior of Casa Batlló! If La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudi’s imagination, Casa Batlló uses vivid colours and illumination to make it as one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels!
- Bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Radio guide system
- Guided walking tour of the outside of Sagrada Família
- Guided walking tour of Park Güell
- Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Entry tickets to Sagrada Família and Casa Milà “La Pedrera”
- Hotel transfers
Ages 3 and below go free. Ages 4-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
English & Spanish
1st Nov 2019- 31st March 2020
- Daily except Wed & Sun
- Departure at 2:30 PM
- Presentation starts at 2:15 PM
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Barcelona Gaudí: Park Güell & Casa Batlló English Guided Tour
- Barcelona Gaudí: Park Güell & Casa Batlló Spanish Guided Tour
Know Before You Go
- The radio guide system is provided to tour groups consisting of 5 members or more
- Keep in mind that this tour involves 3 hours of walking, so wear comfortable clothes and footwear
- The itinerary is subject to change due to sports & cultural events, demonstrations, official acts and public works in the city
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is - Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office (Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain)
- This ticketing office is down the street from Burguer Bar and across Hotel Barcelona
Board bus 59, N5, N7, N9, N11 or V13 and get off at Balmes Pelai bus stop.
This station is a 1-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Board metro L1 or L2 and get off at University metro stop.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout.