Real Madrid C.F Museum & Tour Bernabeu Stadium: Skip-the-Line Ticket
Football fanatics assemble! The home stadium of Real Madrid C.F, the Santiago Bernabéu and its rich legacy has plenty in store for you with this skip-the-line ticket!
- Whether you’re a football enthusiast or not when in Madrid, visit one of its most iconic landmarks.
- Discover juicy details and the rich history of the Real Madrid C.F football team.
- At the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, gasp at the club’s trophies and enjoy audio-visual material on the first team.
- Watch video snippets of important matches from the past and explore the club memorabilia.
- See panoramic views of the stadium, and tour the Best Club in History and Sensations Room.
- The plus tour includes an informative audio guide (available in 10 languages).
- Skip-the-line access to Real Madrid C.F Museum & Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Visit to Best Club in History & Sensations Room (Museum)
- Audio guide (optional)
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
One of the most famous football stadiums in all of Europe, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F., the Santiago Bernabéu is a sight to behold for any football lover. The stadium was opened in 1947 and has since seen some of the most famous games in Europe’s history of the sport! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s trophies, and get a peek at the most iconic areas.
Note:Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the route includes the following sections: panoramic views of the stadium interior, Best Club in History, Sensations Room (Museum) and the video and photo montages with players.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Classic Tour
- Plus Tour
Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the route includes the following sections: panoramic views of the stadium interior, Best Club in History, Sensations Room (Museum) and the video and photo montages with players.
- For the plus tour, you get an interactive audio guide (in 10 languages), which can be picked up from the audio guide stand at the entrance at Tower B.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice.
- Please be on time. Access for arrivals after the scheduled time is not guaranteed.
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts.
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided.
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs).
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff.
- On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off and the dressing rooms will be closed to visitors from 1:00 PM on the same day.
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own).
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited.
Audio guide languages
Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Tour Bernabéu is not entirely wheelchair accessible.
Infants aged 0-4yrs, as well as disabled people along with their companions, can enter for free. Children aged 5-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower B
- This is where the Paseo de la Castellana meets Calle Concha Espina
- Closest bus stop is Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, which stops right in front of the stadium
- Bus #43 & 120 will take you here
- Closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium
- Metro #10 will take you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout