Priority Entrance to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin
Gain priority entrance to the exciting and ever-changing world of LEGO® at the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Berlin. Your children will learn as they play, with many fun rides and a 4D cinema to explore and enjoy!
- Explore the LEGOLAND® indoor playground which boasts of over 5 million LEGO® bricks.
- See artfully-crafted miniature replicas of Berlin’s various landmarks at MINILAND®.
- Try your hand at real-life ninjutsu at the LEGO® Ninjago city adventure play area.
- Go on a tour through the LEGO® factory and make your very own LEGO® duplo brick.
- Enjoy stunning 4D films that transport you to a different world, with many surprises and fascinating special effects.
What to Expect
Gain priority entrance to the colourful and inventive brick world of LEGO® at the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Berlin, and re-discover the wonders of playful learning and active fun through the eyes of your children. On exhibit here are many themed play areas and stations, where you and your children can build, join in, watch, or relax. With over 5 million bricks to play with, you can try out all the different attractions for an interactive learn-as-you-play experience.
Make a stop at MINILAND®, where you can marvel at the attractions of Berlin which have been painstakingly recreated using LEGO® bricks. Visit the Dragon Castle to experience the world of knights and dragons, or train as a ninja at the LEGO® NINJAGO® City Adventure, an exciting training camp built on two levels in the NINJAGO® design philosophy. Finally, you can also watch an immersive 4D film that will suck you into its dynamic and multi-hued world with delightful special effects. A fun day out for the whole family, this visit to the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre will leave you with many unforgettable memories.
- Priority entrance to the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Adults must be accompanied by at least 1 child and children by an adult.
- Infants under the age of 3 can enter for free.
Timings and Availability
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is open daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission is at 5:00 PM)
- On 31 December, the timings are from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM (last admission: 3:30 PM)
- On December 24th, LEGOLAND® will remain closed
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time booked.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre priority access mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the Ticket Redemption Point to gain entry.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
You can reach the Discovery Centre by S-Bahn. Potsdamer Platz is the nearest station for the U2, S2, S1, S25, RE3, RE4, RE5 lines. The LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is a short walk from this station