Madame Tussauds Berlin Admission Ticket
Experience the WOW factor at Madame Tussauds with its interactive features and impressive backdrops. Get up close with the world’s biggest pop stars, Hollywood legends, sports heroes, philosophers, and historical icons. Have a candle light dinner with George Clooney, time travel to the 70’s with Ziggy Stardust, or test your IQ against Albert Einstein himself in this fascinating attraction which is more than just a wax museum.
- Rub shoulders with your biggest stars at Madame Tussauds, Berlin, and discover an interactive exhibition of over 90 fascinating waxwork figures from fashion, politics, history, and football.
- Visit the newly styled, pastel coloured House of #BerlinColours where you can get a colorful perspective on the capital city of Germany and its many sights.
- Learn how to moonwalk alongside the wax figure of Michael Jackson, play the piano with world-famous composer Ludwig van Beethoven, compete against the football legends of past and present, pose for a picture, and experience a high-level hologram only here at Madame Tussauds.
- Become a part of iconic movie scenes with immersive film sets starring extraordinarily life-like wax figures of top favourite heroes and villains.
- Get to know more about the woman with whom it all began, the former, Marie Grosholtz, and learn more about the history of Madame Tussauds at this attraction.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds, Berlin
Daily - 10 AM - 7 PM. Last admission at 6 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between the ages of 3 - 14 enjoy discounted rates on their tickets. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or up.
Approximately 1.5 hours to complete the visit.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Enter the star-studded world of Madame Tussauds
It all began with Marie Tussauds, the daughter of a noble housekeeper, who was taught the art of wax modeling when she was just a child. After surviving the horrors of the French Revolution, she went on to captivate Britain and the world with her wax figures. Blending the famous with the grotesque, Madame Tussauds has now gone on to become a global brand, making it one of the most visited attractions.
The Madame Tussauds exhibition in Berlin presents seven different themed zones packed with interactive features, impressive backdrops, and performers. The spotlight is on you at this exclusive attraction where you are propelled into a world of A-listers and influential figures. Take to the stage and sing a number with famous music personalities like Taylor Swift and Rihanna. Experience the feel of a real football stadium with fan-chants, player memorabilia, and authentic football grass scent. Get up close to the controversial and waxen figure of Adolf Hitler, depicted as a man beaten down and hunkered in the bunker during his final days. Relax on the couch next to Sigmund Freud and submit yourself to his famous and notorious psychoanalysis or reenact the scenes from Hamlet by using the interactive scenery around William Shakespeare.Go behind the scenes and learn how Madame Tussauds came to be.
There is much to see and do here. Rest assured you are in for a glamorous experience.
Visit the House of #BerlinColours!
This newly styled, pastel house brings wonderful colors into play, allowing you to experience the German capital and its sights in an interactive and colorful way. Celebrate the reunification of two Berlin sides with the Trabanana, the iconic DDR painted in the fruity color with walls full of bananas and with a hanging banana neon light. Go on a date with Katy Perry and have a taste of the great Berlin Snack. Dive into a bowl of Currywurst and huge french fries. Dance and party in the exclusive purple and pink #BerlinColours tube waggon!
All this and more awaits you at the Berlin House of Colors at Madame Tussauds so make sure to make the most of your experience by checking out everything there is to see!
know before you go
Push chairs may be taken into the attraction. Guests in wheelchairs are always welcome at Madame Tussauds Berlin.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds Berlin reserves the right to remove or alter figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- For security reasons and due to the attraction’s structure, Madame Tussauds Berlin cannot provide storage for luggage.
- Unfortunately it is not permitted to bring any pet or animal to Madame Tussauds.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted at Madame Tussauds.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is - Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin, at the ticketing counter of Madame Tussauds.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Unter den Linden 74.
The bus numbers 100, 200 or TXL will take you to Madame Tussauds.
The closest train station is “Hauptbahnhof” (Central station). The Underground line U55 and bus line TXL travel from there to Brandenburg Gate which is walking distance to Madame Tussauds.
From all exits of “Berliner Ring” (A10, A100, A111) follow the signs “Berlin Mitte/ Zentrum” or the city centre signs. Within Berlin follow the signs “Brandenburg Gate” or “Reichstag”.
You will find fee-based parking spaces around the Madame Tussauds or guest parking spaces in the underground garage of the Westin Grand Hotel or the Adlon Hotel.