Barcelona Bus Turistic: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
Enjoy Barcelona the convenient way on this official hop-on hop-off double-decker sightseeing bus and view top attractions in a hassle-free way.
- Explore Barcelona using your Turistic hop-on-hop-off bus tickets, giving you unlimited access to different parts of the city across two routes.
- Choose between a 1-day or 2-day bus pass.
- Onboard the open-air bus, tour guides will offer interesting insights about the attractions and stops so you can conveniently plan your travel.
- With an audio guide available in 16 languages, free WiFi, and personal earphones, you're sure to have a smooth and hassle-free sightseeing experience.
- Enjoy iconic sights such as the Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, and much more.
- Hop-on-hop-off ticket for 2 sightseeing routes
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Free WiFi onboard
- Access to a smartphone app with information about the city
- Access to discounts
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Do you want to see all of Barcelona? Well, then this is the way to go!
Discover the attractions and sights of Barcelona at your own pace with this hop-on-hop-off bus ticket that gives you unlimited access to two routes all across the city. The open-air double-decker bus provides scenic views of the surroundings and comes with an audio guide in 16 languages, onboard WiFi, personal earphone, and professional guides to help you out with any query you might have.
Take in the grandiose architecture and artistic charm that can be found throughout the city and its streets. The city boasts of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Especially remarkable and evident are the works of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city. His best-known work is the formidable but still unfinished cathedral of Sagrada Familia. This has become a symbol of Barcelona around the world. Other works by Gaudi that can be seen on the tour include his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, and Park Güell. Other attractions which you'll pass by (and can get down at) include Arc de Triomf, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Plaça de Catalunya, Futbol Club Barcelona, etc.
know before you go
know before you go
Covid Safety Information
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on the bus and practicing social distancing is also requested.
- Children under 4 ride for free.
- The tour is accessible for wheelchair users, pram/stroller users, and guests with hearing impairments.
- Pets are only allowed on board if they are transported in an appropriate carrier.
- The buses are not equipped with luggage racks.
- Please note: your pass is valid for either 1 calendar day or 2 consecutive calendar days depending on your purchase. The pass gets activated on the first usage.
Audio Guide Languages
- Available in 16 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, and Turkish.
- Only the Blue and Red routes are operational, the Green Route isn't in service this summer.
- Check out the Route Map here.
From Plaça de Catalunya to FC Barcelona’s stadium via Passeig de Gràcia, Sagrada Família, Gràcia, Park Güell, Tibidabo and Pedralbes.
From Plaça de Catalunya to Ciutadella Park via Passeig de Gràcia, Avinguda Diagonal, Sants railway station, Montjuïc and Port Vell.
Timings & Timetable
- Daily: 9am - 7pm
- Services start running at the majority of stops between 9am and 9:30am and final departures are at 7pm.
- Buses don't run on 1 Jan & 25 Dec.
- Bus frequency is between 20 - 30 min.
- Journey time for Barcelona tour: around 2 hours for each route.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. You can redeem your mobile voucher for physical tickets from one of the tourist information offices given below.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to exchange your voucher for physical tickets (mandatory).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
1. Plaça de Catalunya
Ticket Redemption Points
Contact details : Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, 08002, Barcelona | Tel: 932 853 834
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 9pm.
2. Plaça Sant Jaume
Contact details : Ciutat, 2 (Ajuntament de Barcelona), 08002, Barcelona
Times : monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
3. Barcelona Sants railway station.
Contact details : Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, 08014, Barcelona
Times : Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 8.30am to 2.30pm
4. Barcelona Airport (Terminal T1, T2)
Contact details : Aeroport del Prat - Terminal 1 i 2 (B), Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
5. Columbus Monument
Contact details : Plaça del Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08002, Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Blue and Red routes (northbound and southbound) depart from pl. Catalunya.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.