Immerse yourself in the expressive beats of Spanish Flamenco in one of the most famous theatres in Barcelona. Be moved by incredible songs and passionate singing and feel the true spirit of traditional flamenco dancing! Enjoy the show alongside a smorgasbord of Spanish tastes and flavors with a Tapas meal.
- Experience a spectacular live show of pure flamenco and classical fusion at Palacio del Flamenco in Spain and revel in this passionate art form
- Enjoy intricate dance moves, classic flamenco guitar, and exquisite costumes and attire
- Choose between any of the three classic Flamenco shows like Flamenco Y Olé, El Gitano Bajanó, or Pasión Flamenca, and experience a magical evening emphasized with the infamous gypsy tradition
- Enjoy the flavors of Spain with a mix and match of tapas dishes and finish it off with a refreshing glass of sangria!
- Any one of 3 Flamenco Shows at Palacio del Flamenco
- Introduction to Flamenco included for first 80 guests
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Palacio del Flamenco is one of the greatest restaurant-theatres in Spain. It is renowned for its performances. Flamenco is an art form that is full of passion and intensity. Relayed by professional artists moving to traditional choreographies and sounds, this show is presented by 18 talented artists, including 4 musicians, 2 cantaores (singers) and 7 bailaores (dancers). The skill of these performers can be witnessed in the way their bodies move so effortlessly to the rhythm. Watching this lively performance will surely make you yearn to be part of the action on stage. The iconic dance and music of the flamenco performance is every bit a treat to all the senses as it is fabled to be.
You get to choose from any of the three Flamenco shows that are currently being staged at Palacio del Flamenco. There isn’t much of a difference between the three shows, especially if you’re a novice to the art form. Rather each showcases a stunning passion for the dance that came to symbolize the soul of Spain. With unique flamenco routines, these shows present to you typical gypsy traditions. We have:
Flamenco Y Olé - a great introduction to the art
El Gitano Bajanó - classic flamenco from Southern Spain
Pasión Flamenca - a sultry and sensual show
Palacio del Flamenco’s dedicated catering team offers a sumptuous tapas menu, replete with seafood paella, Spanish omelet, cheese salad and chicken stew. Soak your taste buds in absolute pleasure and enjoy a good meal before you hit the show!
know before you go
know before you go
- Flamenco Y Olé: 6:25 PM - 7:25 PM / Dinner at 5:50 PM
- El Gitano Bajanó: 8:20 PM - 9:20 PM / Dinner at 7:50 PM
- Pasión Flamenca: 10:30 PM - 11:30 PM / Dinner at 9:50 PM
- Typical Spanish Omelette
- Squid with ginger sauce
- Fried prawns
- Salmon with lime sauce
- Chicken with potatoes
- Diced sirloin steak
- Profiteroles with chocolate
- Sangria or Rioja wine & water
(Available for children between 3 - 12 years)
- Spaghetti, chicken with French fries
- Water or soft drink
- Please note that latecomers will not be admitted after the show starts.
- Dinner in each case starts 25 minutes before the show, and you must be on time. In fact, you can head to the Palace an hour before the main show to catch a live flamenco class before dinner.
Infants aged 2 and below can watch the show for free. Children aged 2 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Palacio del Flamenco(Carrer de Balmes 139, Barcelona)
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- These Bus lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Bus - 6, Bus - 68, Bus - 7, Bus - V17
- These Train lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Train - L7, Train - S1, Train - S2
- These Metro lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Metro - L3, Metro - L5
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during purchase