Private Tour of Barcelona with Wine, Tapas & Cava
- Spend an unforgettable day exploring the countryside of Barcelona and learning all about the fascinating Catalonian Culture
- Absorb the beauty of the stunning mountains and the breath-taking beauty of the destination
- Visit a famed boutique winery where you get to enjoy their brilliant canvas and white wines
- Learn about the entire wine making process at Montserrat’s 10th century Castle transformed in a vineyard
- Sample Oller del Mas’s premium wines and local tapas served with cheese while enjoying the mesmerising architecture of this medieval palace
- Private transportation from/to Barcelona in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel or at a site of your convenience
- Thorough accompaniment of a professional and English-speaking trained guide
- Entrance fee and guided visit throughout Finca Ca N’Estella
- Entrance fee and guided visit to Oller del Mas Cellar
- Sampling of up to 6 different cavas, red and white wines
- Premium tasting of tapas (if option selected)
- Stop at a traditional restaurant for a 3-course meal (if option selected)
- Selection of snacks and cheeses during the wine tastings
- Tips and gratuities
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Learn about the history of Barcelona with an enchanting tour around the countryside with this private guided tour. Travel to the winemaking destination of Penedès famed for its delectable Cavas and wonderful white wines. Pay a visit to the popular boutique winery Finca Ca N’Estella where you will sample their premium products that will help you realise why this winery has won accolades from across the globe. Next up absorb the magical view of the mountains within a mesmerising backdrop.
Conclude the tour with a fascinating visit to the 10th Century Castle Oller del Mas that has now been transformed into a spectacular vineyard. Gain an insightful knowledge on the process of wine making starting from the production of wines to their ageing. The icing on the cake is the sampling of the property’s three most premium wines and tapas served with a platter of delicious cheese. With half day or full day, this tour will indeed blow your mind.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- The approximate duration of the tour is 6 hours
- The wineries stated above are part of an itinerary suggestion – it may be modified if you are interested in visiting any particular wineries or wine regions. Please let us know your preferences before completing the booking process.
- The price shown for this private tour is for a group of 1 to 6 people. Please contact us if your party exceeds this size and we will come up with an arrangement