Skip the Line: Cathedral of Barcelona & Gothic Quarter + VR Experience
Go back to where it all started, 2000 years ago, on this tour of Barcelona’s famed Cathedral. Discover well-kept secrets of the Gothic Quarter on a walking tour through its narrow streets and hidden squares.
- Enjoy skip the line entry to the Cathedral of Barcelona along with a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Enter before the crowds arrive and save precious time that is otherwise lost waiting in lines
- Understand Barcelona’s revolution through the ages with the help of an expert English or French guide
- Don’t miss a word of what the guide says through the radio-guide whisper system
- Discover Barcelona during the Roman Age through 3D goggles that take you back in time
- Skip the line entry to Barcelona’s Cathedral
- 45-minute guided tour
- Gothic Quarter guided walking tour
- Virtual reality equipment
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
English and French
Children aged 11 and under can join this tour for free
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
This walking tour is designed to show you the stark contrast between Barcelona’s past and where it stands today in the modern world. Meet your guide at Plaça Catalunya and proceed towards the most iconic building in the Gothic Quarter - Barcelona’s Cathedral. Before entering, your guide will briefly introduce you to this massive Gothic Revival Church, famous for its gargoyles and resident geese, and dedicated to Eulalia of Barcelona. Say your goodbyes to long waiting lines and enter the Cathedral directly with skip the line access. The interiors entail a magnificent nave surrounded by 28 chapels and exquisitely enriched with remarkable stained-glass windows.
After enjoying some free time in the Cathedral, you will be on your way down ancient narrow alleys locked between hidden corners and squares. Here, you will walk through historical and cultural delights which will give you the impression of Barcelona’s development through the ages. With stops that are highlighted through the virtual 3D equipment, you can gather the city from a wholly new perspective. Your tour will end in Plaça del Pi, right next to La Rambla and la Boqueria Market. If you wish to return to the starting point, your friendly guide will be more than happy to provide any guidance.
know before you go
Mon, Wed & Fri at 9 AM, from 1 Apr to 30 Oct
2hrs 15min approx.
This is a walking tour of approximately 2 km, 1.3 miles
- Departure point in Plaça Catalunya 19, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Façade of the Cathedral
- Skil the line and guided visit in Barcelona’s Cathedral
- El Claustre
- Santa LLúcia
- Plaça del Rei
- Sant Jaume
- El Call
- Plaça del Pi
- This tour allows a maximum of 25 people
- This is a walking tour. Please make sure you are equipped for the walking distance
- The tour ends at La Boqueria’s market right next to the Rambla
- You can stay or return to Plaça Catalunya. The guide will give you all the information you need
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to the guide at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- The meeting point is - Plaça de Catalunya, 19
- It is right in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at this location, holding an orange umbrella
The nearest metro station is Catalunya, which is the 3-minute walk from the meeting point. Metros that go here are L1 and L3.
The closest bus stop is PI Catalunya- Portal De L'Engle, which is a 1-minute walk from the meeting point. Buses that go here are N4, N8, and N28
Other bus stops that are close to this location are La Rambla- PI Catalunya (buses 59 and V13), and La Rambla- Font De Canaletes (buses N9, N12, and N15)
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the booking