Ubud Small Group Tour: Goa Gajah, Ubud Market, Bali Bird Park
Explore Bali with a local guide who knows the city inside out! Visit the city’s most landmark sites including the Bali Park, Goa Gajah and Ubud Market on this 9-hour trip.
- With comfortable hotel transfers on an air-conditioned vehicle, make your Bali experience hassle-free
- Get in close range with the many exotic birds and animals at Bali Park
- Learn about Balinese art and pick up souvenirs from the Batuan Village
- At the Pura Desa Batuan Temple, admire the intricately carved statues and sculptures
- Drop by Ubud Market and go on a mini shopping spree
- Explore the majestic Elephant Cave Temple and take impressive photographs here
- Marvel at the beauty of the over 700-year-old Pura Penataran Sasih temple
- Listen to interesting stories and anecdotes about all that you see with the help of your expert local guide
- Hotel transfers
- Expert guide
- Mineral water
- Transport on an air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Lunch at Bebek Bengil
- Other food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
On this one-day trip of Bali, you will have the unforgettable experience of seeing native wildlife, temples, culture, history, delectable cuisine, shopping and art. To begin with, you will step on board an air-conditioned coach and make your way to the Bali Bird Park. Here you will get to see over 1,000 species of birds and 250 species of animals at close range. Admire Indonesia’s native animals as well as the more exotic ones from Africa and South America.
At the Batuan Village, learn about Balinese art and pick up souvenirs from this textile town that has been known for its artwork since the 1930s. Continue onwards to the Pura Desa Batuan, a temple built in the typical Balinese style, with sculptures and statues that depict tales from Hindu mythology. Break for lunch at the Bebek Bengil Restaurant, famous for its crispy duck and serene rice field views.
After lunch, make a pitstop at the Ubud Market and shop for anything that catches your fancy, from fresh fruits and vegetables to Batik pants and fans. Next, you will visit the Elephant Cave Temple, also known as Goa Gajah. Walk through the mouth of this imposing Hindu temple to get the best Insta shot! Before ending your tour, swing by Pejeng Village and explore the over 700-year-old temple of Pura Penataran Sasih.
know before you go
- Make sure to carry some cash for lunch and entrance fees (if you haven’t chosen it as an option)
- Wear sunscreen before you head out and don’t forget to take your camera to take plenty of photographs
- Please note that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps. Consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination
This experience has the following options:
- Ubud Small-Group Tour: Goa Gajah, Ubud Market, Bali Bird Park: Day Tour Without Entrance Tickets
- Ubud Small-Group Tour: Goa Gajah, Ubud Market, Bali Bird Park: Day Tour Including Entrance Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Make sure to arrive at the hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the pick-up time
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout