Ubud Highlights Tour: Batuan Temple, Tibumana Waterfall, Monkey Forest & more
Tick off all of Ubud’s must-see sights from your bucket list on this ultimate highlights tour!
- Explore the oldest of the old Batuan Temple adorned with Balinese arts and ornaments
- Venture out into the hidden paradise of Tibumana Waterfalls and take a dip
- Taste and learn how to brew authentic Balinese coffee at a tropical coffee plantation
- Soak in jaw-dropping views of surrounding green valleys at Tegalalang Rice Fields
- Meet the Balinese long-tailed monkey at Ubud’s Sacred Monkey Forest
- An English-speaking guide will reveal interesting tales and legends along the way
- Enjoy convenient round-trip hotel transfers for a smooth start and finish
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance tickets
- Sarong for Batuan Temple
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get picked up from your hotel and head towards your first destination - Batuan Temple. Upholding the Hindu fundamental concept of Tri Murti, the temple offers various reliefs depicting mythical Balinese figures. The main draws here are the well-preserved sandstone bas motifs and the uniqueness of the roof which comes from its quality of being made entirely of chromatic black palm tree fiber. After this, you will witness one of Bali’s best-kept secrets - Tibumana Waterfalls, a secluded paradise where ‘twin’ waterfalls roar mighty against the wind. Next, visit a coffee plantation and learn how to make the traditional Balinese brew, before heading to Tegalalang Rice Fields. Perhaps the most iconic of all, this valley of rice paddies offers scenic lookouts over verdant landscapes.
The final leg of your journey will see you at Ubud’s Monkey Forest, the sanctuary of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey. Older than its home country Indonesia, this forest features ritualistic trees, temples built upon a traditional Balinese philosophy called Tri Hita, and of course a lot of monkeys. Explore this sacred space before heading back to your hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily at 8:30 AM
What to Bring
- Flip flops & swimsuit for the waterfall
- Insect repellent & sunscreen lotion
- Cash for personal expenses
Please enclose your Hotel, Villa or Airbnb’s name & address at the time of booking
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- Kindly ensure you’re at your hotel lobby 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time
Free pick-up is available from the following area: Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
The ticket is valid for the day and time selected during the booking