Bali Full Day Tour including visit to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and famous Sea Temple
Explore Bali's most scenic and iconic spots on this full-day guided tour that will make stops at the Jatiluwih Rice terraces, the Bali Coffee plantations, and the Tanah Lot Temple
- Visit some of Bali's most iconic and stunning places on this full-day tour with a small group
- Travel through the tropical rainforest of mount Batukaru and experience majestic Balinese heritage at places like Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot
- Explore the tranquil Balinese countryside in a small group, which makes for a private and intimate experience
- Learn more about the stunning landscapes and Balinese culture from your expert local guide
- Tour guide
- Small group
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel Transfers
- Transport in an a/c minivan
super flexible cancelation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Bali, a Paradise on Earth, has some of the most scenic and stunning locales on the planet, and this has led to a steady but growing stream of tourists making their way to this corner of the planet. This tour will take you through some of Bali's most iconic sights, starting with the Taman Ayun temple, a beautiful temple in the Mengwi agency. After your visit to Taman Ayun, you will head on to the Bali Coffee Plantation to see the various coffee plants and try the tasting coffee for free. From here you will go on to the Bedugul area to see the remarkable views of Beratan lake temple / Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Following this short stop, you will go on to one of the highlights of this tour: the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with its breathtaking views of rice paddy farms carved out of the landscape like so many stacks of cake slices. You will have lunch here, at the biggest rice paddy in Bali, surrounded by amazing views of the rice paddy. Once you've finished lunch you will make the last stop on the tour, the Tanah Lot Temple, or the Sea Temple. This is a Balinese Hindu temple on a rock located in the middle of sea, and it is visited most during sunset time because of the stunning sunset views from the island. Here you can snap pictures and take in the stunning views, before returning to your hotel on the air-conditioned minivan. Explore Bali's rich natural and cultural heritage on this one-of-a-kind tour!
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
- Please wear walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You must also bring sunblock and some money for personal expenses.
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps.
This tour takes place daily and it begins with a departure at 9:30 AM. You will be picked up from your hotel prior to this. The tour duration is approximately 10 hours
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 2 and below go free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Please check your final voucher for your hotel pick-up details.