Auschwitz-Birkenau: Fast-Track Tickets
Get fast-track entry, as well as a guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest of the Nazi concentration and death camps.
- Tour the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with a pre-booked fast-track ticket.
- Your ticket includes a hosted tour by an authorized Auschwitz-Birkenau guide.
- Choose to have your tour conducted in English, German, French, Spanish, or Polish.
- The somber memorial and exhibits help you learn about life in the camp and what it was like to be a prisoner.
- Fast-track entrance to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Pre-booked ticket for Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau
- Local host's assistance, who will meet you close to Auschwitz I
- Guided tour by an authorized museum guide (English, German, French, Spanish, or Polish-speaking)
- Headset to hear better during your tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Booking and handling fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from Krakow or other cities
- Parking fees
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Head over to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum on your own, via car or public transport (bus or train). The journey from Krakow should take you about 1.5 hours. Once you arrive, you will meet your host, who will give you the ticket and escort you to the group. Make your way past the queue line with this pre-booked ticket and go through the airport security-style check before entering the memorial.
At the Auschwitz I Museum, join a tour group of up to 30 people led by an authorized official Auschwitz-Birkenau guide. Get a glimpse into the heart-rending facts of the Holocaust and the everyday life of the prisoners. While Auschwitz I was the main administrative building, Auschwitz II was built for the purpose of extermination. On your tour, you will visit buildings that consist of the belongings of the Jews who entered the camps, and see the ruins of cabins and crematoriums in Birkenau. Catch sight of watchtowers, railway ramps, and a former gas chamber – all of which have played a role in the industrialized genocide that took place here.
The total duration of the tour is approximately 3.5 hours. You will spend 1.5-2 hours at Auschwitz and 60-75 minutes at Birkenau.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Polish-Guided Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Keep a safe distance while waiting for entry to the memorial, as well as during the tour.
- Face masks are a must in the museum area.
- You are required to disinfect your hands in a contact-free hand disinfection unit in front of the security control point.
- Security inspection of incoming persons is carried out at a safe distance between the person being inspected and the inspector.
- Movement within the buildings occurs along a one-way road, avoiding crowds in the passageways.
- While on the grounds of the Museum, you are required to observe the appropriate solemnity and respect.
- Because of the need to preserve the historical authenticity of the site of the memorial it may be difficult for disabled persons to move around the grounds and buildings. In order to help visitors with disabilities, wheelchairs are available free of charge at the Visitor Service Centre.
- It is not recommended that children under 14 visit the memorial.
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the museum does not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Visitors may leave their luggage in the paid luggage storage. The dimensions of the luggage storage expressed in centimeters are 90x50x22 and 60x50x22, internal dimensions are: 90x50x30 and 60x50x30, and their maximum load is 30 kg.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide in front of Auschwitz Museum restaurant.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is Społem. Catch bus #1, 16, or 18 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.