Auschwitz-Birkenau: Fast-Track Tickets & Official Guided Tour (Without Transfers)
With an expert guide, visit Auschwitz-Birkenau - the largest concentration camp in Poland - and learn all there is to know about this historically significant yet haunting camp.
- Visit the historic Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and immerse yourself in the dark yet insightful history of the largest concentration camp in Poland.
- Your ticket includes fast-track entry and a hosted tour with an authorized Auschwitz-Birkenau guide.
- Choose to have your tour conducted in English, German, French, Spanish, or Italian.
- Learn about the tragic history and treatment of the Jews and other prisoners of the Holocaust and see the ruins of their everyday living conditions.
- Fast-track entrance to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Pre-booked ticket for Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau
- Local host who will meet you close to Auschwitz I
- Guided tour by an official Auschwitz-Birkenau guide (English, German, French, Spanish, or Italian-speaking)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from Krakow or other cities
- Parking fees
- Transportation beetwen Auschwitz & Birkenau
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Head over to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, one of the most visited historic destinations in the world with a tragic past. The journey from Krakow should take you about 1.5 hours. Once you arrive, you will meet your host who will give you the ticket and escort you to the group. Make your way past the queue line with this pre-booked ticket and pass through security before entering the Memorial.
At the Auschwitz I Museum, join a tour group of up to 30 people led by an authorized official Auschwitz-Birkenau guide. Get a glimpse into the heartrending treatment of the prisoners of the Holocaust and their everyday life. While Auschwitz I was the main administrative building, Auschwitz II was built for the purpose of extermination. On your tour, you will visit buildings consisting of the belongings of the Jews who entered the camps. See the ruins of cabins and crematoriums in Birkenau. Catch sight of watchtowers, railway ramps, and a former gas chamber – all of which have played a role in the industrialized genocide that took place here.
The total duration of the tour is approximately 3.5 hours. You will spend 1.5-2 hours at Auschwitz and 1-1.5 hours at Birkenau.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Keep a safe distance while waiting for entry to the memorial, as well as during the tour.
- Face masks are a must in the Museum.
- You are required to disinfect your hands in a contact-free hand disinfection unit in front of the security control point.
- Security inspection of incoming persons is carried out at a safe distance between the person being inspected and the inspector.
- Movement within the buildings occurs along a one-way road, avoiding crowds in the passageways.
- While on the grounds of the Museum, you are required to observe the appropriate solemnity and respect.
- Because of the need to preserve the historical authenticity of the site of the Memorial, it may be difficult for disabled persons to move around. In order to help visitors with disabilities, wheelchairs are available free of charge at the Visitor Service Centre.
- It is not recommended that children under 14 visit the memorial.
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the museum shouldn't exceed dimensions: 30x20x10cm (roughly 12x8x4 inches) and 30kg. You can always leave your belongings inside the vehicle, or in the paid luggage store in Auschwitz.
- Auschwitz I: approximately 2 hours
- Birkenau: approximately 1.5 hours
The Museum is open daily except for 1 Jan, 25 Dec, and Easter Sunday
- Jan, Nov: 7:30am to 3pm
- Feb: 7:30am to 4pm
- Mar, Oct: 7:30am to 5pm
- Apr, May, Sept: 7:30am to 6pm
- Jun, Jul, Aug: 7:30am to 7pm
- Dec: 7:30am to 2pm
- Closed on: 25 Dec, 1 Jan, and Easter Sunday
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.