Toei Kyoto Studio Park Admission Ticket and Randen Train Ticket
Immerse in the creative world of Toei Kyoto Studio Park, and tour Arashiyama. Treat yourself to an adventure and entertainment-filled day discovering ancient Japan and the cultural integrity of these people.
- Spend the day of adventure with the Randen Train ticket to explore places around.
- Watch the shooting of Japanese TV and Movie content at Toei Kyoto Studio Park.
- There are plenty of opportunities to meet famous Japanese actors and click pictures with them.
- Explore the world of superheroes from the past belonging to the Kamen Rider Hero Land, and shake hands with them if it is a weekend.
- Admission Ticket to TOEI Kyoto Studio Park
- Free pass for Randen
- Show Costumes with extra charges
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Why Visit the Toei Kyoto Studio Park?
The only Jidaigeki theme park in Japan awaits you with a wide range of entertainment that will keep you entertained irrespective of your age. The Toei Kyoto Studio Park has everything for you, food, entertainment, meet and greet, photo opportunities, and a real-like experience of ancient Japan.
Making of Japanese TV and Movies
Watch live as the Jidaigeki films are made at the Toei Kyoto Studio Park. These movies and series are detailed and authentic reminiscences of ancient Japan. The set is a rendering of the Edo period where the old Koyoto town has been recreated. For an authentic experience as promised, simply walk down the cinema road and feel like you have traveled back in time.
Dive into the Jidaigeki universe
Toei Kyoto Studio Park gives you the chance to dress up as the locals from the Edo period by wearing the costumes and makeup available at extra costs. Take pictures of you all dressed up and moving about in Kyoto town for lifetime collections.
Discover the mysteries of "Super Sentai × Kamen Rider Hero Land"
Grab this opportunity to watch extra special shows by the characters of the "Super Sentai × Kamen Rider Hero Land" series. The famous hero characters of these shows, Super Sentai and Kamen Rider take the center stage during special shows and events including handshake sessions on weekends. Your kids are going to love the experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- During the time of the Golden Week holidays, Summer or Winter vacations, the opening hours are extended for visitors.
- Daily: 9am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point for Toei Kyoto Studio Park
- Show your ticket at Toei Kyoto Studio Park.
- Address: 10 Uzumasa Higashihachiokacho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8586, Japan.
Ticket Redemption Point for Train Ticket
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at any of the following Station.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to exchange your voucher for physical tickets.
- Address: Shijo-Omiya Station, Shijoomiyacho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8389, Japan.
- Address: Arashiyama Station, Arashiyama Higashiichikawacho, Nishikyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-0002, Japan.
- Address: Kitanohakubaicho Station, Kitanoshimohakubaicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, 603-8326, Japan.
- Address: Katabiranotsuji Station, Uzumasaka Tabiranotsujicho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8151, Japan.