Sydney Tower Buffet Rotating Restaurant
Savour a delicious international buffet at the revolving restaurant atop the Sydney Tower. Choose between lunch and dinner and catch sight of the rotating panorama of the city on this unique, high-flying experience!
- Experience fine dining like never before! Head to the Sydney Tower for a unique experience at the revolving restaurant.
- Indulge in a sumptuous buffet prepared by professional chefs featuring varied and distinct cuisines from around the world, such as Australian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and more
- This all-you-can-eat in 90 minutes International Buffet also offers a variety of delectable desserts
- As the restaurant slowly revolves, catch glimpses of the shifting panorama with notable sights like Sydney Opera House, Valentine's Port, Saint Mary's Cathedral, and so on
- Sit back and relax and make sure to keep your camera ready for great photo opportunities!
What To Expect
When in Sydney, a visit to the revolving restaurant atop the mighty Sydney Tower is an absolute must-do! Offering a vast spread of cuisines from 40 different countries, including seafood, Australian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Italian dishes, this buffet is a wholesome treat for the hungry! The buffet menu is so diverse, you’ll find items like braised fish, roast kangaroo and crocodile even to give your taste buds the ultimate feast. The restaurant offers 360-degree views of the city, thanks to its revolving floor! As the restaurant slowly rotates, notable attractions come into view such as the Sydney Opera House, the majestic arc of Harbour Bridge, Valentine's Port, Blue Mountains and so on. Delight in a succulent buffet as you enjoy the stunning and shifting panorama of the city from the 85th floor of Sydney Tower. The restaurant takes about 70 minutes to complete a rotation, safe to say, each minute will witness an ever-changing landscape. In the night, when the city lights turn on, the atmosphere hits a romantic note, making the experience all the more magical and memorable!
- Lunch/Dinner Buffet (depending on option chosen)
- Elevator Tower Admission
- Additional Gratuities
Infants below the age of 3 enter for free. A child ticket (3 - 12) can be purchased at a reduced rate.
In the next step of your booking, you can choose the desired variant:
- Lunch Buffet
- Dinner Buffet
Know Before You Go
Lunch (open daily)
11:30 am - 3:30 pm (Last entry time 2:00 pm)
Mealtime: 1.5 hours
Dinner (open daily)
5:00 pm - 10:30 pm (last sitting time 9:00 pm)
Mealtime: 1.5 hours
Click here to view the menu.
- Please note that the menu is for your reference and is subject to seasonal changes.
- Please be advised that food prepared in Sydney Tower Buffet kitchens may contain or have been in contact with milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, nuts, seeds, fish and shellfish. If you have any specific dietary requirements please inform during the booking and upon arrival.
- Drinks are not part of the parcel, but an extensive drinks menu is available for additional purchase at the restaurant.
- Dining time is limited to 90 mins for all reservations. It is recommended to indicate the required mealtime in the order note.
- For the safety of you and other customers, please cooperate with the staff to conduct a security check when you enter the restaurant.
- The restaurant does not accept reservations in advance. It is recommended that you wait before the scheduled meal time and give priority to seat selection.
- Please ensure a smart and casual dress code.
- Window seating is not guaranteed but at the discretion of the restaurant manager and subject to availability.
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund.
- The location is hot on weekends. It is recommended that you book early. There is no guarantee that the reservation will have a place.
- Requests for window seats will not be accepted. Please be advised that all of our tables have beautiful unrestricted views.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the reception of the revolving restaurant.
- By Walk: The reception is accessible from the Westfield Centre under the Sydney Tower on the Pitter st side. Enter the shopping centre and go to the 4th floor. The restaurant reception is diagonally opposite the Chanel store.
- By train: Closest train stations are Town Hall or St James Station
- By bus: Closest bus stops are Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Street and Queen Victoria Building interchange
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.