kyoto Tower Ticket
A great attraction for all kinds of fun activities, the high and mighty Kyoto Tower serves as an introduction to exploring Kyoto.
- Enjoy sky-high views as far as Osaka from atop the lighthouse shaped Kyoto Tower
- View landmarks such as Kiyomizu-Dera Temple, Toji Temple, and Chion-in Temple
- Glance through the telescopes on the observation deck and zoom in on the panorama
- The tower houses multiple interests from fine dining and shopping to workshops and a public bathhouse
Admission ticket to Kyoto Tower
You can cancel these tickets up to 0 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
In a city famous for its ancient temples and relics, the Kyoto Tower instantaneously stands out as a striking example of 20-century architecture. Built atop a 9 story building, this tower which resembles a Japanese style candle can be viewed from anywhere in Kyoto. Board the elevator and arrive on cloud 9 at the observation deck which is at 328 feet (100 meters) high. Take in the panorama from here which includes the mighty Higashiyama and Arshiyama mountains. Free telescopes allow you to get a closer look at the attractions. Safe to say, during the golden hour, the landscape is bathed under a whole new light. It doesn’t have to be all about the views. Enjoy several other amenities offered within the tower, including souvenir shops, restaurants, a sky lounge, and a public bathhouse.
know before you go
10:30am - 9pm (last admission 8:30 pm)
The opening hours vary seasonally. Please check the official website for timings on the date of the visit
Children aged 4 - 6 and students within the age group 7 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID (passport) at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - Kyoto Tower
- Address: 721-1 Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Approx. 2 min. walk from JR Kyoto Station Karasuma Central Gate
The ticket is valid for 60 days from the date of booking