ArtScience Museum: Future World + Digital Light Canvas
See some of the finest works of art and science, including the Flying Machine, treasures from the Belitung Shipwreck and many more at the iconic ArtScience Museum!
- Explore the stunningly designed museum, and check out the ArtScience Museum's 21 galleries.
- Discover art, science, and technology, with exhibits featuring everything from da Vinci’s work to particle physics.
- Apart from housing centuries worth of knowledge in the arts and sciences, the museum itself is quite the architectural spectacle as it sits on the waterfronts of the Marina Bay Sands.
- Check out the new permanent exhibition on display, Future World: Where Art Meets Science!
What to Expect
One of the iconic cultural attractions in Singapore, the ArtScience Museum is a place to explore technology, art, science, and culture. The building is spread over almost 5000 square meters and has 21 different galleries. In the shape of a lotus, the museum opened in the February of 2011 and has hosted exhibitions that include works of art by Salvador Dali, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, and several other prominent artists.
- Entry into the ArtScience Museum
- Access to Future World & Digital Canvas
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- Entry to the ArtScience Museum is timed
- You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking
- You will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 20 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry
- To effectively manage capacity, admission is staggered to 15-minute intervals. As a result, you may experience some waiting time before entering the museum
- Though your entry is timed, you may explore the ArtScience for as long as you wish
- Children one year or under can enter for free
- Daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM)
Digital Light Canvas
- Daily from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
The Art Science Museum Singapore is located on the North Promenade of the Marina Sands Bay
The CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station is the right ArtScience Museum Singapore MRT Station, as it is linked directly to Marina Sands Bay. Take exit C or D and the museum is a ten-minute walk away
The closest bus stop to the ArtScience Museum Singapore is the 03501 Marina Bay Sands Theatre Bus Stop. The bus numbers – 97, 106, 518, 133, and 502 - service the bus stop every day
The closest ArtScience Museum Singapore Parking is at the North Car Park, with the entrance at Bayfront Avenue near the Sands Theatre
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ArtScience Museum ticket voucher shortly. No need to print.
- Please produce your e-tickets at the museum exhibition directly for entry
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
The ArtScience Museum tickets are valid for 180 days after the date of booking.