Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Ticket & Show with International Lunch Buffet
The Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is an award-winning showcase of Pattaya's rich natural heritage. Explore over 600 acres of unique landscapes at the largest botanical garden in Southeast Asia and get better acquainted with colorful Thai traditions while you're at it!
- Visit one of the top 10 beautiful gardens in the world with a trip to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and immerse yourself in Pattaya's green paradise.
- Attend the thrilling elephant show and the informative and fun Thai cultural show during your trip to the botanical garden.
- Relish a delicious International Lunch buffet at the Garden, included with these tickets
- You can opt for a sightseeing bus and an elephant trek to get a great look at the massive gardens before exploring them on foot.
- Enjoy a beautiful day with your family and friends exploring 600-acres of Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Take a leisurely stroll through orchids, topiaries, fountains, and even a mini Stonehenge!
- Admission to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Thai Culture and Elephant Show Tickets
- International Buffet Lunch
- Elephant riding (optional)
- Sightseeing bus (optional)
- Hotel transfers
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant for the ticket:
- Admission Ticket + Show + Lunch Buffet
- Admission Ticket + Show + Lunch Buffet + Elephant Riding
- Admission Ticket + Show + Lunch Buffet + Sightseeing Bus
flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
what to expect
Prepare to be wowed by the immense beauty on display at the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. This sprawling garden, spread over 600 acres, offers the perfect spot to spend a peaceful day near Pattaya. With a striking fusion of European and Thai inspiration, the garden have acres upon acres of intricately landscaped grounds, which have won multiple awards over the years. From unique orchids and fountains to mesmerising topiaries and waterfalls, there's a lot to do and see at the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. During your trip, you'll also get to experience a fantastic show featuring football and basketball playing elephants, as well as enjoy an International buffet lunch. There's also a fabulous Thai culture show where actors and dancers recreate historic events.
know before you go
Children below 90 cm are allowed free entry into the garden.
8 AM to 6 PM
Thai Culture and Elephants Show Time: 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM
(Thai traditional & Elephant show will temporary close service on 19-31 Mar 2020)
You will receive an email with your Nong Nooch Tropical Garden mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the ticketing counter of the garden to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
34/1 Moo 7, Na-Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
Taxi: Take a taxi from South Pattaya, and you'll reach the garden in around 20 minutes