Warwick Castle Tickets
Discover the rich and storied history of Warwick Castle as you uncover the legends that continue to haunt its halls.
- Uncover a gruesome past spanning 1100 years at Warwick Castle, shrouded in secrecy, mystery, and intrigue.
- Immerse yourself in medieval history through fun, interactive exhibits, and shows.
- Explore the Great Hall, State Rooms, Kingmaker, the original Gaol, and much more.
- Scale the walls, towers, and ramparts once used by bowmen and archers.
- Visit the lush green Peacock Gardens for a cup of afternoon tea in the Conservatory (at your own expense).
- Make your visit coincide with the array of shows hosted by the Warwick Castle, such as Ice Rink, Dragon Slayer, and more.
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Food and drinks
- Castle Dungeon
strict cancellation policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
The Warwick Castle represents more than 1,100 years of history and is easily one of Britain's finest and well-preserved medieval fortresses. Located in the very heart of Shakespeare’s England, enjoy 64 acres of landscaped grounds. This rich and immersive experience breathes life into Britain's history. Access the Zog and quest for the Golden Star trail, the stunning Pageant Field & the Peacock Garden, the Conqueror’s Fortress, the Horrible Histories Maze, the River Island, and more!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart)
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket. The Castle Dungeon cannot be pre-purchased and is subject to availability on the day of the visit. Tickets, if available, should be purchased on site
- Standard prices apply for disabled guests - carers go free
- Disabled parking and drop-off points are available
- Activity Trail: Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star
- 64-acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, including Pageant Field & the Peacock Garden
- A central Courtyard and The Conqueror’s Fortress
- The Horrible Histories Maze
- The River Island - featuring our magnificent Trebuchet
- Roaming castle characters - featuring our fascinating birds of prey
- Selected food and drink outlets - providing a takeaway service (including from the Conservatory Tea House and the Courtyard Refreshments stall)
- Toilets & Baby Changing facilities
- Selected Gift Shops
- The indoor dining areas (such as The Undercroft Café) will remain closed. Alternative takeaway options will be available elsewhere for hot & cold refreshments
- Indoor attractions including The Castle Dungeon, The Kingmaker & The Royal Weekend Party
- The castle rooms, including the Great Hall & Staterooms
- The Falconer's Quest
- Access to the Towers and Ramparts
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please take a print out of your voucher and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at Warwick Castle
- Address: Warwick CV34 4QU, United Kingdom
- Bus: 15, 16A, X17
- Train: Chiltern Railway
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking