The Medieval Banquet
- Centrally located in the beautiful and historic St Katharine Docks alongside the River Thames, just a two minute walk from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- The most delicious of banquets cooked by our Head Chef using the finest and freshest of ingredients with a four-course feast enjoyed thoroughly with ale and wine
- Diverse set of entertainment and experiences that pay homage to the rich history of the land, including sword fights, juggling, magic tricks, live entertainment, music and dance performances
- 4-course meal
- Unlimited Ale and Wine
- Live entertainment
About the Park:
Join Henry VIII and his court of knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians, jugglers, minstrels and medieval tumblers at this most royal of banquets and enjoy a four-course feast with ale and wine brought to your table throughout the meal by our dancing wenches. Located right next to the Tower Bridge and Tower of London, The Medieval Banquet promises a vibrant and fulfilling experience to relive the history of the land spanning 1000 years including a special homage to the Knights of Portsoken.
Celebrate into the night by joining the live performances by our talented performers where you can dance with the cast, sing, hit your fists on your plate and cry for your wench to bring you more food or drink to keep things going!
Allow us to usher in your Halloween in the long reaching shadows of the Tower of London in the Medieval Banquet, listed by Timeout as London’s most intriguing underground spaces which are also frequently haunted by witches, warlocks, zombies, werewolves and evil jesters.
Here you can catch Haunted, the best of immersive theater experience in town, put your creepiest costume to test at the dress competition, drown your fears away in our special Witches Brew and all this while, wolf down a delicious four-course meal that’ll bring back any dead hungry crew back to life.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Dress Code: Smart Casuals
- Paying children are from the age of 4-17 years (under 4 years have free entrance). Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Wednesday to Saturday - Doors open 7.15 pm, Show starts 7.45pm. Sunday - Doors open 5.15pm, Show starts 6.00pm.