Heineken Experience Tickets with Free Drinks + Optional Cruise
Go on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the old brewery at Heineken Experience and set sail on a serene 1-hour cruise of the city’s beautiful canal way. It’s the perfect way to experience the Dutch capital’s history, culture and landscape!
- Experience Amsterdam in a unique way with this combination ticket
- Get to know the history of the legendary Heineken beer and the story behind its brewing process
- Sip on 2 perfectly-chilled beer samples at the Best ‘Dam Bar and end your tour in high spirits
- Add to your experience by going aboard a relaxing 1-hour cruise of the Amsterdam canals
- See the Dutch capital’s most picturesque sights along the way
Take an interactive, self-guided tour of the former Heineken Brewery, which has now been transformed into a world-class museum. Learn all about the Heineken family that created the famous brand, see how the brand's logo has been developed over the years, and follow the brewing process. Beer experts will lead you through every step - from collecting water to bottling the beer. To enhance your visit with more audio content, you can download and use the Heineken Experience App. At the end of your 1.5-hour tour, you can raise a couple of glasses (of beer/soft drink) with your friends as well as the crew and gulp them down!
Make the most of your trip to Amsterdam with this laid-back 1-hour cruise of the city’s canals. Created in the 17th-century to keep the sea at bay, this UNESCO World Heritage Site gives you the best views of the entire city. Float past charming merchant houses and cobblestone streets that have decorated the banks for many decades. See landmark attractions such as the Magere Brug (‘Skinny Bridge’) on the Amstel river and the charming neighborhood of Negen Straatjes. The tour comes with a fun complimentary audio narrative in 19 different languages, so you can soak in some history along with the views!
Please note: The Heineken Experience is still closed due to COVID-19. However, you are now able to visit it on April 17th, 2021, as part of the Dutch government's COVID-proof reopening pilot. You can book your ticket here. Please note that you'll be asked to take a COVID-19 rapid test 40 hours before your visit. Get more info here.
- Access ticket to Heineken Experience
- Two free beer samples
- GPS audio guide in 19 languages (Amsterdam Canal Cruise)
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Heineken Experience Tickets
- Heineken Experience Tickets + Cruise
COVID-19 Safety Measures at the Heineken Experience
- The Heineken Experience will request proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken a maximum of 40 hours before the visit. To do this, click here.
- If you've tested negative, go to the CoronaCheck app and convert the test results into a digital certificate.
- Arrive at the Heineken Experience at the time slot you have chosen, and show your negative digital certificate.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it during the tour. Of course, nobody expects you to be able to fully enjoy your Heineken beer with a mask on. You can take it off when taking a sip, but please make sure to keep a distance from others.
- Make sure to follow the advice of the staff at all times.
- The Heineken Experience is only open for adults aged 18 and above.
- Please note that you have to collect physical tickets at the ticket redemption point in exchange for your mobile voucher.
- Display your physical tickets at the Heineken Experience and the Amsterdam Canal Cruise to avail of your experience.
- Your booked time slot is the entrance time to the Heineken Experience.
- Take the pre-sold tickets lane and show your e-ticket to the Heineken host.
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your Heineken Experience time slot.
- Note: The Heineken store will also be open on 17 Apr 2021.
- Downloading The Heineken Experience app, an audio and video guide, which has additional tour information in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian, would be recommended. In case, you are unable to/do not wish to use your own device, you can use the tablets available.
- You can go for the canal cruise at any time on the date of your booking. However, make sure to check in at the boarding point 30 minutes before departure.
- In case you forgot your mask, the cruise has extra masks at the entrance. But it is strongly recommended that you bring your own (reusable) mask to reduce waste.
- The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your e-ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
16 Mar to 3 Nov
Mon to Sun - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
4 Nov to 15 Mar
Mon to Sun - 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
On 27 Apr (King’s Day), the cruise sails until 2:00 PM
- On 17 Apr 2021, from 12 PM to 8 PM, every 15 minutes (with limited capacity). Last admission at 6 PM.
For the cruise, children aged 11yrs and below go free. Ages 12-17yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, rescheduled, or amended.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is Lindbergh Travel (Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Lindberg Travel
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest transit stop is ‘Dam,’ which is about 10 minutes from the ticket redemption point
- Bus #N85 & N87 will get you here
- Tram #4 & 14 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout