Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum + Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Cruise
- Don't miss your chance to pick up a 24-hour ticket for a cruise through the canals of Amsterdam.
- Cruise over the canals and discover the city's highlights, such as visiting the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank's house and the iconic Rijksmuseum.
- Walk away with a discount coupon and skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Discover the largest collection of paintings produced by Van Gogh, as well as numerous sketches and letters.
- Skip the line tickets to the Van Gogh Museum
- 24-hour access to the hop-on hop-off cruise (4 lines and 19 stops)
- Live commentary during the hop-on-hop-off tour
Cruise along the canals in Amsterdam and discover one of the city's most famous sights - the Van Gogh Museum. The 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket, which allows you to explore the canals and the city at your own pace, is a popular tourist favourite. You can hop-on and hop-off the boat at any of the 19 stops where you may encounter some of the city's highlights. You can stop at the Van Gogh Museum, visit Anne Frank's house and also pass by the iconic Rijksmuseum. While you are on the boat, you will cruise over the beautiful canals that have endured the test of time. Benefit from a discount for the Van Gogh Museum with this pass. Definitely worth a visit during your trip to Amsterdam, the Van Gogh Museum is home to the largest collection of works of art by the famous Dutch painter. Skip the line and enter the museum to study Van Gogh's many sketches and letters. This is a win-win combo that you simply can't skip out on!
You will receive your voucher per e-mail. Please show your voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID, at the location.
- The Van Gogh Museum is open between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Fridays and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on all other days.
- Cruises depart every 15 minutes between 10 a.m. and p.m. on all days.