Private Walking Tour of the Rijksmuseum
- Dive into the rich history of the Dutch Golden Age during this private tour, led by your own guide.
- Explore famous works of Rembrandt and Vermeer, a huge collection of beautiful doll houses, endless gorgeous silverware and the iconic Delft Blue.
- Get interesting insights and facts about the building and the masterpieces it houses.
- Tour access
- Tour guide
Go to the Rijksmuseum and take a guided tour to discover the beauty of Golden Age art with an expert guide at your side. Get to know the interior and exterior of this iconic monument as your guide delves into its rich history. Stroll past the huge collection of beautiful doll houses, a wealth of silverware and the best Delft Blue housed in this incredible building. If you have an hour to spare, then this private tour is a must-do!
You will receive your voucher per e-mail. Please show your voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID, at the location.
- Since this is a private tour, you will have the opportunity to determine the most convenient starting time and starting point with the tour operator.
- Contact us if you want to book a single ticket.
- Please bring an umbrella or raincoat. Ask your hotel concierge for the latest prognosis. Usually they will also deliver umbrellas for their customers.