Legion of Honor Admission Tickets
Visit the Legion of Honor, most noted for its breathtaking setting, and explore 4000 years of history reflected in its vast collection including works by European masters and major holdings of Rodin sculptures.
- Discover San Francisco’s most expansive collection of European art, sculpture and print exhibits at Legion of Honor
- With over 124,000 works of art recognized for its European decorative arts, sculpture, and painting, the museum showcases a wildly eclectic collection
- This neoclassical building houses many original sculptures such as Rodin’s “The Thinker”, “The Kiss”, and more
- Soak in excellent panoramic views as the museum sits on a cliff overlooking the Pacific and Golden Gate Bridge
- These tickets include same-day entry to de Young Museum, a world-class fine arts museum housing a rich and diverse collection
- Admission Tickets to de Young Museum
- Access to Permanent Collection Galleries
- Same-Day General Admission to de Young Museum
- Guided Tour
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
The Legion of Honor as a museum of fine art and decorative arts plays host to a vast collection of European works dating back to 4000 years in history. This art lover’s paradise is an impressive replica of the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur in Paris. The permanent collection has more than 100 Rodin sculptures, including a bronze casting of The Thinker, and works by Picasso; more than 800 paintings, including pieces by Monet and Rembrandt; plus a series of photographs taken by Ansel Adams. Noted for its breathtaking setting, the Legion of Honor is a beautiful building located in San Francisco's Lincoln Park, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Bridge and all of San Francisco.
know before you go
Tuesday - Sunday from 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM
The museum will be closed on Christmas Day.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Bags larger than an average carry-on (approximately 41”) are not allowed in the museum and cannot be checked at the museum’s coat-check facilities. Small carry-ons may be stored at coat-check based on availability.
- Flowers, plants, feathers, and balloons, weapons, flammable liquids, permanent markers, and spray paints are prohibited.
- No long-form video or flash photography is allowed. No tripods can be used anywhere, including the Osher Sculpture Garden, Garden of Enchantment, or Court of Honor without advance written permission and/or staff supervision. The use of selfie sticks is not allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Legion of Honor, 100 34th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121, United States
These Bus lines stop near Legion of Honor: Bus - 18.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.