Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
Aquaventure brings the best of what one can experience in a waterpark, making it, without a doubt, the best waterpark in Dubai. Enjoy a day filled with exotic marine creatures and some of the best, most adventurous water rides and slides in this award-winning waterpark.
- Enjoy the thrill of over 30 plus slides and attractions at Atlantis Aquaventure, World’s Largest Waterpark.
- Take part in some thrilling adventure water sports or relax as you lounge out on the beach.
- Head towards the recently launched Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove.
- Let your children enjoy the fun and safety of the dedicated play area for children.
- Upgrade your ticket and get access to the intriguing Lost Chambers Aquarium
- See more than 65,000 fascinating marine animals, including sharks, eels, clown fish, grouper fish, and many more!
- Wander through 21 unique exhibits and get close to some remarkable marine species at the Touch Tank.
- Grab the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to watch marine experts dive and feed the sharks.
- Discover the enigmatic ruins of the lost city of Atlantis.
- Due to COVID safety measures, some rides may not be operational. Read more in the Know Before You Go section.
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Access to the mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium (optional)
- Chance to see over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Feel distinct aquatic animals at Touch Tank
- Chance to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
- Chance to explore the enigmatic Atlantean past
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket at least 24 hours before the schedule.
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy. Located inside the premises of Hotel Atlantis, The Palm, the crowning glory of Dubai's Palm Jumeirah, this is known to be the largest water park in Dubai.
The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop. If you wish to relax and take a break, take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river. You can even explore the aquarium and feed the sharks. Aquaventure Waterpark is also the only water park with direct access to the beach. You can choose to lounge on the beach or indulge in some of the adventure water sports. More importantly, it is the only water park where you can enjoy a glass of your favorite drink. Apart from this, there are several restaurants and eateries that serve delicious food! There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
For an extra dose of fun, choose the option with tickets to The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Made up of more than ten chambers and 21 exhibits, the aquarium is, in fact, a whole new world. See over 65,000 different marine creatures living in these waters, from rays to seahorses, and sharks. Over 250 species of fish can be seen swimming in these waters and makes for an atmosphere unlike any. There are also interactive touch screens at your fingertips, making it a fine example of merging technology into museums and exhibits!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Aquaventure + Lost Chambers Aquarium
COVID Safety Measures
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 30% in the Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Safety Measures in all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.faqua
Water Park Updates
- Neptune Tower: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge
- Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island
- The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon
- Monday to Saturday - 10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sunday closed.
The timings are subject to change without prior notice.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Daily 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
Infants aged 3 and under can enter for free. Children who are less than 1.2 meters in height and are less than 7 years old, can enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
You will receive an email with your Aquaventure Water Park Tickets shortly. You may display the tickets on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the ticket office.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Lost Chambers Aquarium
- If you've chosen it as an option, you can redeem your ticket at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Address: Atlantis, The Palm - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Aquaventure Waterpark is located in Atlantis Hotel on Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The Palm Atlantis Monorail Station is the closest public transport station and is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
If you are traveling from Dubai International Airport, you will be able to take a taxi directly to Atlantis (approximately AED 100). Alternatively, take the Dubai Metro from the Metro station at your terminal towards Jebel Ali. Stop at the Mall of the Emirates Station, and take a taxi directly to Atlantis, The Palm.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.