Athens Riviera Night Cruise Ticket
Discover a hidden side of Athens, and explore the stunning Athens Riviera on a nighttime cruise. Enjoy relaxing music and entertaining company, and catch a breathtaking sunset over the water.
- Sail into a memorable sunset on a traditional wooden Greek sailing boat.
- Enjoy some entertaining music as you catch panoramic views of Athens.
- Catch the renowned Athens Riviera in a new light from the main saloon or from the open-air deck on top.
- Savor some sparkling wine or soft drinks as you take in the views of the city.
- A three-hour sea cruise onboard a wooden sailing boat
- Welcome drink on arrival - sparkling wine or soft drink
- Selective music
- Professional, friendly captain and crew
- Extra drinks onboard Bar ( cocktails, spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks, water)
- Round trip transfer
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The experience begins at 7:45 PM, when you set off from Marina Zeas aboard the sailing ship. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine when you get onboard the ship. You will be treated to some breathtaking views of the Athens Riviera, also known as the Apollo Coast. Catch sight of impressive villas, stunning beach resorts, and pristine waters, as you take in the glamor and charm of the Riviera.
As the light dims over the Riviera, you will catch a memorable sunset, which is the perfect setting for some photographs. You can also enjoy some soothing music as you catch views of the city from the open air deck or main saloon.
Your experience will come to an end at 11:00 PM, and you will be dropped off at the boarding point.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday - 8:00 PM
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- You are advised to specify any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Bringing personal alcohol, outside food, smoking and carrying baggage is allowed.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- Infant meals are not included.
- The minimum age for drinking is 18 years.
- The minimum age for sailing is 5 years.
- The cruise is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
Children aged 10 and under go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Meet your guide at Marina Zeas Pier: J14, All Day Cruise.
- Free car park is available at the Marina.
- Address : Near, Pireas 185 34, Greece.
- The closest bus stop to the Marina is Syrangeiou, within a 1-min walk from the stop.
- Bus 20 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.