Skip-the-Line: New Acropolis Museum & Panathenaic Stadium Tour
Get a glimpse of ancient Greek history with this tour that combines a visit to the New Acropolis Museum and the home of the first modern Olympics: the Panathenaic Stadium. Join an expert local guide in a small group, and enjoy a low-stress way of immersing yourself in Hellenistic culture for an afternoon.
- See the best of Athens' wonders along with a guide who is an expert in Greek art and archaeology!
- Get skip-the-line access to the New Acropolis Museum and see the Parthenon Marbles and the Caryatids.
- See also the Arch of Hadrian and the Temple of Olympian Zeus along the way.
- Avoid the queues outside the Panathenaic Stadium, and see where the first modern Olympics were held.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Panathenaic Stadium with a guided tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to the New Acropolis Museum
- Headsets for groups of seven or more
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Meet your guide at Acorn Cafe and make your way to the New Acropolis Museum, home to all the wonders that once adorned the Acropolis. With your skip-the-line ticket, you get to avoid the long queues outside and be ushered in quickly. Inside, your small group will be led by your guide past a carefully curated collection of the most treasured artifacts. These include the Caryatids, monumental statues of women that once supported the entablature of an ancient temple and the Parthenon Marbles. Your guide is an expert in Greek art and archaeology, so don't hesitate to ask all your questions. This way, you will leave with a deeper understanding of Greek art!
After your museum tour, head over to the Arch of Hadrian, one of Athens' most iconic monuments. From there, you will get to see the Temple of Olympian Zeus, one of the largest temples in the ancient world. Next up is the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place. Your guide will whisk you past the entrance lines and lead you through the marble halls and stands of this 2,300-year-old wonder. Admire the track here, a hallowed ground for sports fans! The tour ends inside the stadium and you can spend more time exploring the ancient structure on your own.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All the guides have received health and safety training, are self-monitoring temperatures daily, and are trained in group social distancing practices.
- Guides and guests are asked to wash their hands regularly and carry hand sanitizer.
- Everyone is required to wear masks in accordance with the local government regulations.
- If headsets are needed, they are disinfected at the beginning and end of your experience.
- Tours are conducted in small groups to give you maximum comfort and safety.
From July 21st, all Athens sites will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results.
- New Acropolis Museum
- Parthenon Marbles
- Arch of Hadrian
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Panathenaic Stadium
Mon and Sat at 1:30pm.
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 2-14, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Acron Cafe.
- Address: Athanasiou Diakou 2, Athina 117 42.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The cafe is located next to the Acropolis Metro (subway) stop. When exiting the subway take the exit "Maykryianni/Athanasiou Diakou."
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.