Skip the Line Athens Acropolis & Parthenon Tickets With Optional Mobile Audio Guide
Travel back in time to the very symbol of ancient Western civilization, the Acropolis of Athens. Skip the lines and visit the remains of iconic structures like the Parthenon, the temple of Athena Nike, and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus!
- Skip the long lines at the Acropolis and spend more time exploring the remains of this ancient citadel
- Take picturesque photographs of the Athenian cityscape
- Visit the famous temples of Parthenon, Athena Nike and Erechtheion
- See the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, considered to be one of the best open-air theaters in the world
- Upgrade your ticket to include the downloadable mobile audio guide
- Plug in your earphones and begin your venture through the world-famous landmark, learning facts and stories about the Acropolis along the way!
- Skip-the-line entry
- Admission ticket
- Mobile audio guide (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
The Acropolis is a stunning Athenian temple complex located on a rocky outcrop above the city. Use these skip-the-line tickets to enter this magnificent historical site. Stop by the ruins of legendary structures like the Propylaea, the entrance to the ancient temple of Parthenon. Dedicated to Athena, the Parthenon’s main function was to shelter the monumental statue of Athena that was made by Pheidias out of gold and ivory.
Wander across the once sacred halls of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion. The Odeon of Herodes Atticus will leave you in awe. The large amphitheatre was built in AD 161 by wealthy Roman Herodes Atticus in memory of his wife Regilla, and is still used to this day for blockbuster pop concerts and other events. You have the option to include a mobile audio guide in case you're looking to add a touch of education to your experience. This downloadable app is easy to use: all you have to do is download it before you reach the site, plug in your earphones, and let the app guide you through the site. You'll learn interesting facts and old-time stories about this cherished landmark along the way.
know before you go
- It is mandatory that you wear a protective mask during your visit
- Maintain the required distance of 2 meters from others, and ensure that you wash and/or disinfect your hands regularly
- Visitors are encouraged to use credit cards in all financial transactions in the museum
- Backpacks and large bags must be left at the cloakroom where they will be disinfected using a steam appliance
- The following museum services/facilities will no longer be offered to visitors until further notice: Family backpacks, baby strollers, wheelchairs, Reading Lounge on the second floor, Parent’s Room on the first floor
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is plenty of walking involved
- Apply sunscreen and carry a water bottle, especially during the summer
- For infants aged 5 and below and for EU citizens aged 24 and below- go to the Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a free ticket (carry a valid photo ID).
- For Non-EU citizens aged 24 and below (birthdays between the months of April & October)- go to the Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a reduced-price ticket.
Apr to 15 Sep
Mon to Sun - 8 AM to 8 PM (last admission 7:30 PM)
16 to 30 Sep
Mon to Sun - 8 AM to 7 PM (last admission 6:30 PM)
Mon to Sun - 8 AM to 6 PM (last admission 5:30 PM)
Nov to Mar
Mon to Sun - 8 AM to 5 PM (last admission 4:30 PM)
Ticket Redemption Point
- Mon to Sat - 7 AM to 4 PM
- Sun - 7 AM to 2:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Acropolis(Athens 105 58, Greece)
- Closest bus stop is Akropolē, which is a 3-minute walk to the redemption point
- Bus #230 will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Acropoli, a 5-minute walk to the redemption point
- Metro #M2 will bring you here
This ticket is valid until Oct 31, 2021