First-Entry Acropolis Tour with Ancient Agora & Plaka Walk
Join a small group led by an expert local guide and explore the Parthenon before most of the crowds show up! See the iconic Temple of Hephaestus in the ancient Greek Agora, and walk the winding streets of Plaka.
- Explore some of Athens' top historical attractions in just four hours!
- Step into the Parthenon before the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and a specially-timed itinerary.
- Tour the Acropolis with an expert local guide and see jaw-dropping structures of the ancient world.
- These include the Monumental Gateway and Erechtheum - dedicated to Athena and Poseidon.
- Get skip-the-line entry into the ancient Greek Agora and explore monuments like the Temple of Hephaestus.
- Take a walk through the historic neighborhood of Plaka, and enjoy a view of the Roman Agora and the Tower of the Winds (from the outside).
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Acropolis
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Ancient Greek Agora
- Headsets for groups over seven
- Local expert guide
- Plaka city stroll
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your ticket includes first entry to the Acropolis. On your way up the hill, take in sights of iconic theaters of Dionysus and Herodes Atticus, then arrive at the Parthenon before the majority of the crowds. Your guide will give you a full Parthenon tour and take you past the major sites on the hill. These include the Monumental Gateway, Erechtheum, and the Temple of Nike Athena. Don't forget to carry a camera with you; you’ll want to capture the stunning views over the city!
Once you leave the Acropolis, enter the ancient Agora of Greece with skip-the-line tickets. This used to be the commercial center of the old city and is filled with ruins dating back to 2,500 years. Follow your guide and listen to them bring the ruins to life before stopping at the Temple of Hephaestus - one of the few temples to be almost entirely preserved.
The last stop of the day is Plaka, home to one of the oldest streets in the world. Your guide will take you around and show you an amazing view of the Roman Agora and Tower of the Winds (the first meteorological station in the world), Lysicrates Monument, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Melina Merkouri Cafe.
know before you go
From July 21st, all Athens sites will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results.
- Monumental Gateway
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Theater of Dionysus
- Theater of Herodes Atticus
- Ancient Greek Agora
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Stoa of Attalos
- Roman Agora (from the outside)
- Tower of the Winds (from the outside)
- Tripod Street (Oldest street in the world)
- Arch of Hadrian
- Lyssikrates Monument
- Melina Merkouri Cafe
Infants aged 0-2 go for free. Children aged 3-14, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Acron Cafe.
- Address: Athanasiou Diakou 2, Athina 117 42.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The cafe is located next to the Acropolis Metro (subway) stop. When exiting the subway take the exit "Maykryianni/Athanasiou Diakou."
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.