Combo (Save 5%): Aquaventure Waterpark + Dubai Garden Glow Tickets
Enjoy thrilling water rides at Aquaventure and visit Dubai Garden Glow, the famous family entertainment park, with this budget-friendly combo ticket.
- Grab this pocket-friendly combo ticket to visit Aquaventure, one of the largest waterparks and Dubai Garden Glow, the largest themed garden in the world.
- Visit the Touch Tank at Aquaventure and explore 21 unique exhibits with marine species.
- Feed the sharks and see other fascinating creatures like eels, clownfish and grouper fish.
- Go to Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove to enjoy exciting water rides.
- Head to Dubai Graden Glow and visit 4 different themes in the colorful garden.
- Capture the beauty of sculptures made with energy-saving light bulbs.
- Admire the colorful eco-friendly creations made by artists in the Art Park.
- Take a look at 100 animatronic dinosaurs in the biggest dinosaur park in the world.
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Access to Dubai Glow Garden
- Access to Dinosaur Park
- Access to Art Park
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy. Located inside the premises of Hotel Atlantis, The Palm, the crowning glory of Dubai's Palm Jumeirah, this is known to be the largest water park in Dubai. The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop.
Dubai Glow Gardens is a one-of-a-kind recreation park that is fun for all members of the family. Walk through the artistic garden and discover more than 4 dedicated parks. With their tagline ‘It’s a Wonderful World’, Dubai Glow Gardens brings forth the many wonders of the world and celebrates life on the planet using only recyclable items. There is also a special interactive edutainment zone aimed at kids to learn about the environment and the park also offers cuisine from all over the world in case you get hungry.
know before you go
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
Closed water rides:
- Neptune Tower: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge
- Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island
- The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up
Open water rides:
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon
- Differently-abled people can enter free.
- Please ensure you wear respectable attire that reveals minimum skin. Visitors who don’t do so will not be allowed admission to the park.
- Daily from 9:45am to 5:30pm.
- On Thu, 9 Dec 2021, the last admission to Aquaventure Waterpark will be 4pm.
- Sat to Thu: 4pm to 11pm
- Fri and National Holidays: 4pm to 12 midnight
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
Children who are less than 1.2 meters in height enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Children aged 3 and under can enter the park for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance ticketing counter at Dubai Garden Glow.
- Address: Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area - B - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.