Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium Combo Tickets
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy. Also explore the mysterious ruins of Atlantis at the Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you will encounter sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas in a spectacular marine exhibit.
- Head over to the best water park in the Middle East - Aquaventure Waterpark - for an unforgettable day of fun and adventure!
- Spend a day at this 42-acre water park filled with exhilarating rides and slides. Slide or race down Slitherine, the world’s first dual slide-within-a-slide, or zoom past on the longest zip line circuit in the Middle East.
- Visit the incredible Lost Chambers Aquarium, an underwater aquarium that is home to more than 65,000 marine creatures. The aquarium features a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre show that makes this experience a memorable one!
- Entry to Aquaventure Waterpark and the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
what to expect
The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. If you wish to relax and take a break, you can take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop.
There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
One of the highlights of this combo ticket is a visit to the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Set underwater, the maze and chambers have been modeled after the lost city of Atlantis. You can collect your pass from the staff, and you can encounter some rare species of marine life, such as crayfish, albino alligators, stingrays, and seahorses.
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 30% in the Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point per Dubai Municipality’s advice.
- Safety Measures in all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
Water Park Updates
2021 will be a transformative year for Atlantis Aquaventure as the region’s best-loved waterpark embarks on a year-long journey of innovation
- Neptune Tower: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge
- Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island
- The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon
- 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- January to December: Open
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost.
Child tickets (Guests up to 1.2 meters tall) are available at a reduced price of AED 280. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also, ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium are located in Atlantis Hotel on Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The Palm Atlantis Monorail Station is the closest public transport station and is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
If you are traveling from Dubai International Airport, you will be able to take a taxi directly to Atlantis (approximately AED 100). Alternatively, take the Dubai Metro from the Metro station at your terminal towards Jebel Ali. Stop at Mall of the Emirates Station, and take a taxi directly to Atlantis, The Palm.
Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Aquaventure & The Lost Chambers Combo tickets shortly. You may display the tickets on your mobile device at the respective ticketing counters. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout